Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How you know you're too drunk!!!

crobra

when u come up to the bar and oder a mooboo booboo... but what u meant was u wanted another malibu baybreeze ::LOLrandall:: and when u go up to the bar and pretty much hang over it, and with a scratchy ass voice u ask "can i just pleeeeease get a glass of water" :laugh:gotta love bein a bartender....

Originally posted by mugwump

Hic~

I don't know what your talking about..

But if you buy me another drink I'll tell you

about the time I met Candra Solins

and lost my wallet while doing summersaults

into the back of red Pick ups..

You forgot people checking your pulse to see if you are still alive!!

Originally posted by crobra

When quoth and mugz seem sober compared to you!!! lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo i saw the title of this thread, then i saw yer name...and i was like oh man i gotta read this cause i just KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW it was about me and being drunk hahah.

Anyhow, funny shit mist.

Peace Out,

notallthere

When you're trying to make fun of maudy being too drunk, but it takes you 3 tries to get remotely close to pulling it off right... oh, and then you think you can drive home... *cough* christian *cough*

oh, or you have a 45 minute conversation with strangers in the bathroom about soccer, contact lenses, and water filters... *again, cough* christian *cough*

Originally posted by joeg

When you're trying to make fun of maudy being too drunk, but it takes you 3 tries to get remotely close to pulling it off right... oh, and then you think you can drive home... *cough* christian *cough*

oh, or you have a 45 minute conversation with strangers in the bathroom about soccer, contact lenses, and water filters... *again, cough* christian *cough*

We were talking about the serie A - you just don't understand the passion of soccer!!!

I wasn't drunk, it was the rest of you who were all drunk and kepted mixing up what I was saying!!! lol

Originally posted by crobra

We were talking about the serie A - you just don't understand the passion of soccer!!!

I wasn't drunk, it was the rest of you who were all drunk and kepted mixing up what I was saying!!! lol

Did you get that brita water filter? :D