Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the fuck!

njdionysus

Why do girls play games? Why cant they play it straight up and speak their mind? What the fuck is up with that! I know that sometimes you have to let go and give a girl time when she is dealing with personal loss. I'd do almost anything just to see her smile, but I can only do so much to make her happy. The moment she is not happy with herself, she shuts down and makes life hell for me, for those around her. As always, the only thing I can do is be supportive, let her spend some time alone and be there for her when she needs me. I really care about her, so its hard to just sit back and watch her feel so bad. I'd do anything to hear her laughing and see her smiling again, flowers wont do it. Any suggestions ladies?

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by njdionysus

I'd do almost anything just to see her smile, but I can only do so much to make her happy. The moment she is not happy with herself, she shuts down and makes life hell for me, for those around her. As always, the only thing I can do is be supportive, let her spend some time alone and be there for her when she needs me. I really care about her, so its hard to just sit back and watch her feel so bad. I'd do anything to hear her laughing and see her smiling again, flowers wont do it. Any suggestions ladies?

just tell her that... making someone feel better shouldn't consists of buying something for them. Just tell her straight out that you care about her.. If i felt bad and someone told me that, i'd feel better for sure..

The second they start pulling shit, tell them to fuck off. It will not get better only worse. Plus most people who play games like that(notice I said people, not just chicks), will want you ten times more after you cut them off, because no one else does. Then you can gat back your hand.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by boywonder77

The second they start pulling shit, tell them to fuck off. It will not get better only worse. Plus most people who play games like that(notice I said people, not just chicks), will want you ten times more after you cut them off, because no one else does. Then you can gat back your hand.

if you ask me it's a classic case of "being too close" when you get to know someone to well it's practically impossible to hide the way you fell. If you're not close to someone and don't share anything emotional then you can pretty much hide anything that you're feeling. Maybe she's just comfortable with you, enough to let you see her real feelings... it sucks that she makes your like hellish though. That's not cool, every try talking to her about it?