Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Image/Drama

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mysterygal

Image is so much better without Costa. There's no drama anymore. Everyone is peaceful. I think the new manager, the 21yr old, is doing a great job. It sucks that there is no more house music, but if you like Latin or Hip/Hop it's a really great place to go.

why would I go to a hip hop club where I'd probaly get shot or mugged by some ghetto hip hop boys?:confused:

hip hop clubs = viloence, I give it a month till a shooting closes it down.....

oh and latin people are poor, good luck..........

gEE LITTLE NEWBIE. WHO COULD THIS BE. General consensus on the board shows that

a. I treat people nice with respect.

b. i know what I'm doing

c. last but not least, I am wanted in the club community.

I was offered many numerous clubs because I bust my ass and give 150% wherever I work.

so mysteryslut. grow some balls and tell us who you really are. Or are you too much of a little ............pussy.

Exactly I thought so. For your next post just so you know, I will not respond or entertain the thought of wasting my precious time with your bullshit until you have a valid complaint and are mature enough to say who you are.

It just feels good to know that I am constantly on your mind and you thought of me so much you started a thread. Thank you you little whore.

\Peace Love and happiness,

Kosta

Originally posted by mzevolution

ILong live Costa he was alway good to me and my girls when we came down.... Costa we miss you.......

yep...always treated me and my girls the best!! always around takin shots or pooring us bubbly....:D :D

Originally posted by misk

yep...always treated me and my girls the best!! always around takin shots or pooring us bubbly....:D :D

Aww schucks:heart: You're making me blush. I miss you girls.

Next week Im at my new club. I'll see you all very soon.

Mzevolution that goes for you too.

Does this thread really warrant a response from you.. The club is dead. we're all better off. They can post on the latino board or something. Either way they're wasting space on this one. ths strong always rise to the top, and ebery body else works at shitty clubs like "the new latino Image". Nothing against latinos, th eclub just sucks.

Originally posted by mysterygal

Image is so much better without Costa. There's no drama anymore. Everyone is peaceful. I think the new manager, the 21yr old, is doing a great job. It sucks that there is no more house music, but if you like Latin or Hip/Hop it's a really great place to go.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

who the fuck is this character????

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

mysterygal - sorry but I gotta stick up for my Greek boy over here... klisto stoma sou, kolotripa. :blank:

KOSTA FOR PRESIDENT :D

;)

Damn Girl, u speak Greek!!!

Hey Mysterygal I'll translate for you. Shut Your Mouth, Asshole.:laugh: :laugh:

And if you open it again I'm shoving my penis down your throat. Now go suck your boss's ass.

Ax, Jame, Kris. U guys are awesome.

Misk check your pm's.

Originally posted by kostaP

Damn Girl, u speak Greek!!!

Hey Mysterygal I'll translate for you. Shut Your Mouth, Asshole.:laugh: :laugh:

And if you open it again I'm shoving my penis down your throat. Now go suck your boss's ass.

I know I'm impressive :D Go ahead, love me :D :D

Nice comment btw bwahahahah