Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Fawkin Howells!!!

prplhz

Just want to start off by saying WOW, and I will elaborate more on that later in this post. Hey Brian, Drew, Brian's girl Jackie maybe(sorry if this is wrong), A1wave, Mike from naughty(don't know if you read this), and whoever else I hung with last night. Thanks guys for keeping it real and I had a great time last night, it was absolutly sick! Danny is the man! I would have to say that may have been one of the best shows I have ever seen put on by a DJ. Man I wish I was in NYC and he could have kept spinning, he had me dancing for 3 1/2 hours straight. The music was incredible and DH you are the man, driving down to NYC in March/April is a must! Anyone up for a road trip last saturday in March/April let me know I am serious....

Guys I had a great time and can't wait for Cox, Tiesto and S&D it's going to be insane!

Okay, Danny was relentless he had me going nuts for 3 1/2 hours straight, he is the man. I am absolutly blown away today, one to really think about for the next couple of weeks.

Jessica

Friday was honestly the best time I've ever had in a club.... everything was absolutely perfect. The vibe was insane, there was a perfect amount of dance space (not too crowded and by no means dead), and the music.... ohhhh the music! Danny was absolutely, positively insane. He played harder than I've ever heard before! A little before midnight he dropped a track that completely set the tone... I knew we were in for a trip! He had a hold of everyone the entire night and just wouldn't let go!!!

It was awesome meeting up with you Jess, Drew and Kate!! Drew, thanks a TON for getting me into the DJ booth... it was sureal! I can't believe I got to take a look inside Danny's bag (record bag that is :tongue: )... now I wish I remembered what I saw!!!!

Oh, I actually made it to Rise too, can you believe it!?! We had a really good time (sat on the sub there for like 2 hours!) I think it was AC that opened for Manolo... decent beats, I really liked to opener's short set.

I'm definitely taking the trip down to NYC for Howell's. It's killing me that I can't make it in March (day before Easter, not quite doable).

OK, I've gotta run... thanks for helping make the night unfuckingbelievable guys!! Can't wait to party like that again!!!:D

Ahhhhhhhhhh now that was music:eek: Brian, watching him do his thing was Sick!! He signed the sleve to the song loop hole that he played. I wish I could remember some of the songs he droped. Danny is a cool guy, real chill. He shot the shit for a little while afterwards:cool: Great night all in all! Jess and Brian I had a blast, we will have to do it again!!!

You finally made it to Rise huh, that is great!

Oh yeah I asked DH what that last vocal he droped was and he said it was the new luke skywalker tune, I think. Need to find that track though

I had such a great time friday.

Howells is such a character!

SICK SICK BEATS!!

there was this one beat..

it was before the Ezekiel 25:17 one.

and it was after BLACK ON BLACK.

it was just soo thunderous. and so crazy. I couldn't even think straight it was totally fuckin me up.

what was that track?

best time I have had in axis.

too bad BROOKLINE COPS SUCK!!

I got pulled over there on the way home.. I think he was just busting me to see if I was drinking. I was just tryin to get home!

he only gave me a warning(red light violation).. but I was still mad and kinda shook up for the ride home. I hate being pulled over.

Even the dick cop couldn't ruin my night :D

-Lyzard

I don't think it's possible to have a bad time with Danny Howells in the room period, let alone if he's spinning like he was Friday!!

I wish we could take some of that vibe, bottle it up and bring it over to Avalon for a night! It's fucking sweet going to a club and not seeing meatheads trying to bang girls on the dance floor... everywhere I looked on Friday I just saw more and more smiling faces. Kids were saying "Hi, what's up", for no good reason... everyone was just where they wanted to be!

Resident, really sorry to hear about your girl. It's always awful being stuck at home for reasons beyond your control... don't worry though, I'm sure Danny will be back really soon!

Lyzard, the only record I actually remembered seeing in Danny's bag was Black on Black... can't help you out with the ID (I'm no good at ID'ing anyway! :) ) I hear you on the Brookline cops too! Brookline in general is an old-school town... they don't even allow on-street parking, because it doesn't look nice. What's that all about!?!

We'll have to do it all over again real soon guys... I also think I'll be making regular Sat. trips to Vinyl to see Danny staring in April... who's gonna come along? :hat:

Lyzard, the only record I actually remembered seeing in Danny's bag was Black on Black... can't help you out with the ID (I'm no good at ID'ing anyway! :) ) I hear you on the Brookline cops too! Brookline in general is an old-school town... they don't even allow on-street parking, because it doesn't look nice. What's that all about!?!

I wish we could have sat down and just gone through all those records

:eek:

I hear ya on the Avalon thing, I swear people are in there because they think they need to be in there.

Definatly up for a trip down bro

Originally posted by prplhz

Just want to start off by saying WOW, and I will elaborate more on that later in this post. Hey Brian, Drew, Brian's girl Jackie maybe(sorry if this is wrong), A1wave, Mike from naughty(don't know if you read this), and whoever else I hung with last night. Thanks guys for keeping it real and I had a great time last night, it was absolutly sick! Danny is the man! I would have to say that may have been one of the best shows I have ever seen put on by a DJ. Man I wish I was in NYC and he could have kept spinning, he had me dancing for 3 1/2 hours straight. The music was incredible and DH you are the man, driving down to NYC in March/April is a must! Anyone up for a road trip last saturday in March/April let me know I am serious....

Guys I had a great time and can't wait for Cox, Tiesto and S&D it's going to be insane!

Okay, Danny was relentless he had me going nuts for 3 1/2 hours straight, he is the man. I am absolutly blown away today, one to really think about for the next couple of weeks.

Jessica

DJ groupy :rolleyes:

:)

Hey whats going on. Good to see some familiar names around here.

No defecting going on here.....just getting around (in a non-sleazy way). Still trying to find a good local board to waste my countless hours on.

I've still got big smiles on my face from Danny this past Friday (and Saturday) :D

We'll have to do it all over again real soon guys... I also think I'll be making regular Sat. trips to Vinyl to see Danny staring in April... who's gonna come along? :hat:

I am going Brian, do you want to set up some type of trip? I will definitely be down.

Jessica

Originally posted by teamj5

DJ groupy :rolleyes:

:)

Hey that was supposed to be a secret!!!:eek:

I was kicking myself all day Saturday because I was so jealous that you were going to Danny, I had a great time. And like I said I am definitely down for a nice trip in April!

Jessica

Originally posted by prplhz

I am going Brian, do you want to set up some type of trip? I will definitely be down.

Jessica

That definitely sounds good to me! Every month it seems like I have some reason that I can't go see Danny at Vinyl, well April will have to be different!

I'm always down for a trip to NYC... and we've got PLENTY of time to plan! Sounds like fun to me! :)

Whats up guys....

nice to see other DH Fans out there. I was wondering if there is a website for vinyl. I want to go check out DH. I used to go to twilo all the time but i have never been to Vinyl. Ive been down on the whole NY scene since twilo.

THNX-

Originally posted by djaj

Whats up guys....

nice to see other DH Fans out there. I was wondering if there is a website for vinyl. I want to go check out DH. I used to go to twilo all the time but i have never been to Vinyl. Ive been down on the whole NY scene since twilo.

THNX-

There is no web site for the club Vinyl. If you want information on the events that take place there Saturday nights go to www.made-events.com as that will give you the run down on guest coming up.