Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From what it seems...Bunka is about to be more packed than last week!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i'm going and im bringing like 10 heads with me

BG

No kiddin. BG in HB. Take pics for me, I want proof. I'm home now and staying in tonight. Have fun! Tell me exactly how hot Saturdays are.... wait a sec... aren't Saturdays 23 for guys, 21 for girls??? hehehe

I dont see why you guys are going to Bunka i think its wast of money... Also i would say at the most 1 year there will be no one bunka because they pull in no people.

They have no promoters first of all and they wast so much money on like club planet promoting them selfs on teen nights alone. now i hear that they are call teens who have signed there mailing list and are pretty much begging them to come to bunka. and i wont even say anything else about adult nights ova there.

Originally posted by nickymidnite

I dont see why you guys are going to Bunka i think its wast of money... Also i would say at the most 1 year there will be no one bunka because they pull in no people.

They have no promoters first of all and they wast so much money on like club planet promoting them selfs on teen nights alone. now i hear that they are call teens who have signed there mailing list and are pretty much begging them to come to bunka. and i wont even say anything else about adult nights ova there.

huh?:rolleyes:

NICKMIDNIGHT, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A TEENY BOPPER! YOU ARE MAKING REFERENCES TO TEEN NIGHT PROMOTERS.......YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEEN THERE ON A SATURDAY......YOU HAVE ABOUT SIX YEARS LEFT TO GO TO GET IN ON SATURDAY.......

SEE YOU THEN, WE'LL STILL BE THERE!

Kirk im not bad mouthingyou i know youra good dj man i remember you when you span at abyss on teen night a while ago... and you know who i a too its Lou's Brother nick.. And ur right i am refering to the teen nights bunka has... But from what i hear bunka is doing bad all around... But i can be wrong.

well when you wait 8 months to pay people, thats what happens!!! its all good!!! let them have one OK night!!! it wont last long....summer is around the corner... i think its time for someone to buy that place and make it a real club... its been on the market for too long... the downfall? owners who think they are dj's and emcees, assholes as managers who have no clue, a carwash attendent as an emcee, and a horrible rep!!! well peace out...thanks for the memories!!!

well when you wait 8 months to pay people, thats what happens!!! its all good!!! let them have one OK night!!! it wont last long....summer is around the corner... i think its time for someone to buy that place and make it a real club... its been on the market for too long... the downfall? owners who think they are dj's and emcees, assholes as managers who have no clue, a carwash attendent as an emcee, and a horrible rep!!! well peace out...thanks for the memories!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sounds like someone had a bad experience there! Whats that saying only the "strong survive". Bunka Saturday nights have been good since I can remember. Perhaps its there only good night, but 1 out of 2 nights thats pretty good for clubs these days. There are very few clubs that have consistent good nights. So stop crying about your memories..NO ONE CARES!

no one is crying here... just stating fact... bunka is a georgeous club, but just run like sh*t!!! its good that they have their one night... they need something to put food on the table till Djais opens... every place has their clique of supporters... and theirs go on saturday...just remember who started and created that night...

:rolleyes:

just an inside persinal gripe w/ someone... and im sure it was understood by those who should understand it... the bunka staff treated me like shit, even after i had a rather large weekly employees there find it necessary to talk shit about me behind my back, so i choose to make my digs up front in public...

Thats fine. But don't you think saying that on the board is pretty much on the same lines as talking behind someone's back. I know who you are talking about and all I have to say is he must be doing OK for himself considering the rock that sits on his fiance's hand.

And can I ask you when did you work there? It seems to me to be a while ago.

Matty I think you went overboard here, please get in touch with me ASAP, and also he owns trhe carwash he is not the attendent, therefore he is making more loot then me and you both.....lol, and for the record it wasnt too long agao that matty worked there and he did not get any respect, but like I said Matty get in touch with me

Originally posted by ibclubbin

for the record, i have not said anything about Bunka and am not planning to......:D

BG

Yeah ok, and I’m an angle :D YOu just want to get on BUNKA's good side now that The Grand opening with

***John Michaels*** is March 7th who are you fooling! GOOD LUCK GETTING IN. . . :laugh:;)