Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From what it seems...Bunka is about to be more packed than last week!!

nope just one identity... the one and only Matty C... but i forgot that if i type from someone elses computer, Clubplanet automatically signs in as them!!! hehe therefore, my message got posted from my girlfriends name!!! but here, this will fix the problem!!! the post from clubbincutie was sent out by me!!!!

THE MC Matty C

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

blah blah blah, i Love TEENS!!! there are lots of websites of them.. .blah blah.... I love DRAMA!!! CP has lots of it. blah blah blah

Hee Hee Weeeeeeeee.....riduclus..this post was about Hunka Bunka Right? see ya guys and girls there Friday:tongue:

Green Velvet Live PA on Friday, see you there and hey MC Matty C im not scared to shw my idenity - I dont know what your problem is but i guess i missed it This is my first year at bunka after 2 summers at Djais but from what i hear you were not very liked any way my name is MIKE nice to meet you

and lets stop this teen shit -- teen night is maybe once a month and no one here on this board cares lets talk about regular adult DRINKING NIGHTS -Matty C i know your not a teen so stop getting off on your teen nights, is that all you have in the club buisness - because if it is -- than that is SAD

well what can i say... success and jealously can definately make someone not like you... and i cant say i liked many people there either...except for the few i still surround myself with and work with... and theres so much more to my career than teen nights my friend... yes, they are a big part of my job, but hey, theres too much money to be made w/ teen nights!!! and genious, in 2 years they will all be 18, so ill still be cashing in!!! as for drinking nights, when the cases of ketel finishes rotting your liver, ill still be enjoying drinks at the bar... i've never had an unsuccessful party... and im involved with several!!!! 18 to enter, 21+... but i dont need to brag or shamelessly plug myself... as for this drama and BS, well your starting to sound like whining children yourselves!!! damn i make one post, one comment, and it turns into war!!! guess you guys got nothing better to do... oh well... im out of this!!!

oh yeah, im still awake!!!!!

ps- i'd be suprised if you actually knew the origination of the quote you use in your signature... :blown:

Originally posted by themcmattyc

just an inside persinal gripe w/ someone... and im sure it was understood by those who should understand it... the bunka staff treated me like shit, even after i had a rather large weekly employees there find it necessary to talk shit about me behind my back, so i choose to make my digs up front in public...

hey, maybe no one likes YOU cos you are cocky, arrogant and self-absorbed? and sounds like your only hold on fame is your teen nite career and beleive you me people like you makes club goes bad. enjoy your 15 minutes of fame cos that's all you have...so what under age gurl are you banging this week? do you have to pick her up at school?

PS - WE'LL SEE YOU TONITE AT ABYSS( wed 2/27) AND WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION IN PERSON! has KOSTA talked to you yet?

Originally posted by sydnie

hey, maybe no one likes YOU cos you are cocky, arrogant and self-absorbed? and sounds like your only hold on fame is your teen nite career and beleive you me people like you makes club goes bad. enjoy your 15 minutes of fame cos that's all you have...so what under age gurl are you banging this week? do you have to pick her up at school?

PS - WE'LL SEE YOU TONITE AT ABYSS( wed 2/27) AND WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION IN PERSON! has KOSTA talked to you yet?

I am matty's gf and the only one he bangs..im not underage, im 21...and hes had more than 15 minutes..hes had a few years...hes not cocky, arrogant or self-absorbed..he works very hard to make the parties fun for everyone, teens and adults...what's your beef anyway? i think some of you people need to grow up..all this bs reminds me of what went on in high school, and even then, i dont thnk it was as bad as this...its an online message board...if someone doesnt like someone or something else, who cares..i mean does it hurt ur feelings or something? i mean anyone who takes anything on here seriously is jus sad..i mean sydnie, u plug jay demarco's cd in every one of ur posts as a cd to get "now"..please, the kid sux..besides being a complete ass..but im not gonna sit here, posting a bunch of messages whining about it..people need to lighten up and learn to laugh things off

Originally posted by clubbincutie

I am matty's gf and the only one he bangs..im not underage, im 21...and hes had more than 15 minutes..hes had a few years...hes not cocky, arrogant or self-absorbed..he works very hard to make the parties fun for everyone, teens and adults...what's your beef anyway? i think some of you people need to grow up..all this bs reminds me of what went on in high school, and even then, i dont thnk it was as bad as this...its an online message board...if someone doesnt like someone or something else, who cares..i mean does it hurt ur feelings or something? i mean anyone who takes anything on here seriously is jus sad..i mean sydnie, u plug jay demarco's cd in every one of ur posts as a cd to get "now"..please, the kid sux..besides being a complete ass..but im not gonna sit here, posting a bunch of messages whining about it..people need to lighten up and learn to laugh things off

Matty's other identity speaks out! other half....

Matty ? a hermaphrodite?

Welcome to the School..............School of CP:laugh:

Originally posted by gianna01

Matty's other identity speaks out! other half....

Matty ? a hermaphrodite?

Welcome to the School..............School of CP:laugh:

my name is sonny, im his gf..he used my computer to make a post, without realizing it would show up under my cp name...which he then cleared up in another post..cant u read?

my name is sonny, im his gf..he used my computer to make a post, without realizing it would show up under my cp name...which he then cleared up in another post..cant u read?

Sonny? Gay hermaphrodite? Is that possible....

I know a grouper fish lives half it's life as a male then changes to a female?

Read yes HERMAPHRODITE!

Sonny? Gay hermaphrodite? Is that possible....

I know a grouper fish lives half it's life as a male then changes to a female?

Read yes HERMAPHRODITE!

ahh, so you know how to use those big words...hermaphrodite..ooh...i think thats pretty funny..if you got a prob with my name, thats too bad..cause i like it..u seem to be really obsessed with this hermaphrodite stuff...i guess ur just a freak..:laugh2:

ahh, so you know how to use those big words...hermaphrodite..ooh...i think thats pretty funny..if you got a prob with my name, thats too bad..cause i like it..u seem to be really obsessed with this hermaphrodite stuff...i guess ur just a freak..:laugh2:

Freak maybe~! The Freaks come out! But not a hemaphrodite Teen....... Peace close thread please......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Freak maybe~! The Freaks come out! But not a hemaphrodite Teen....... Peace close thread please......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

theres that hermaphrodite word again..obsess much? and there are people on this board who i have met in person that know im not a teen..so give it up..freak:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

All you promoters are making the clubs that you work for look like shit. There is only one promoter from each club that has stayed away from all this bullshit and they are bon and jarmenio(sp?). I give those two guys mad respect for staying away from all the bullshit. Kirk Lopez also gets respect because he tells it how it is.

hey there!!! well it was nice to see you guys at abyss tonight... you know, everyone who said they were comming to see me!! oh wait!!! none of you showed up!!! so i guess the truth comes out now!!! cowards hiding behind CP names... well hope you had a productive night of posting!!! and yeah, i talked to kosta... did a few shots for my b-day!!! he says hi!!! and tell pete i got his message too!!! hehehe... sweet dreams, happy posting, ill be out actually enjoying the clubs that you guys spend so much time typing about!!! and one more word to my GF, and you'll get to meet me cause ill come to you!!! coward!

ps, still awake!!!!

ciaol

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

All you promoters are making the clubs that you work for look like shit. There is only one promoter from each club that has stayed away from all this bullshit and they are bon and jarmenio(sp?). I give those two guys mad respect for staying away from all the bullshit. Kirk Lopez also gets respect because he tells it how it is.

It is what it is.....not propaganda....which is good.....

(real clubbers realize that ....) but sooner or later all the bull runs out(truth prevails)....... I (we would) never resort to that higher then life nonsense- Be Humble.....Thanx Bri

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I have stayed away!! LOL I dont agree with talkin shit about other clubs when you work for one, i think it makes the club look bad also. Thats why i have stayed away from this.

TO SUM UP THIS POINTLESS ARGUEMENT MATTY, SIMPLY DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE. YOU CAN TAKE STABS AT RINGO AND THE BUNKA STAFF WHICH ISN'T RIGHT. IF THE THE BUNKA STAFF TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN'T GIVE THEM A REASON TO? JUST FROM YOUR POSTS YOU COME ACROSS JUST A LITTLE COCKY ALTHOUGH YOU MAY THINK YOUR NOT.

AS FOR TEEN NIGHT MAILING LISTS, THEY MEAN EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY AT THE START OF THE FALL SEASON. WORD OF MOUTH COMES AFTER. THATS HOW IT IS! WHY DO YOU THINK JOEY'S SPENDS SO MUCH TIME WORKING THE MAILING LIST. IF IT WASN'T IMPORTANT DO YOU THINK HE WOULD WASTE HIS TIME?

AS FOR CLUBCUTIE, I'M SURE YOU ARE A NICE GIRL, BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL US YOUR BANGIN' MATTIE, IT'S NOT LADY-LIKE.................

SUMMER'S AROUND THE CORNER, LET'S JUST MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT'S LEFT OF THE WINTER