Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From what it seems...Bunka is about to be more packed than last week!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubbincutie

I am matty's gf and the only one he bangs..im not underage, im 21...and hes had more than 15 minutes..hes had a few years...hes not cocky, arrogant or self-absorbed..he works very hard to make the parties fun for everyone, teens and adults...what's your beef anyway? i think some of you people need to grow up..all this bs reminds me of what went on in high school, and even then, i dont thnk it was as bad as this...its an online message board...if someone doesnt like someone or something else, who cares..i mean does it hurt ur feelings or something? i mean anyone who takes anything on here seriously is jus sad..i mean sydnie, u plug jay demarco's cd in every one of ur posts as a cd to get "now"..please, the kid sux..besides being a complete ass..but im not gonna sit here, posting a bunch of messages whining about it..people need to lighten up and learn to laugh things off

:laugh: PATHETIC:laugh:

Originally posted by clubbincutie

I am matty's gf and the only one he bangs..im not underage, im 21...and hes had more than 15 minutes..hes had a few years...

.i mean sydnie, u plug jay demarco's cd in every one of ur posts as a cd to get "now"..please, the kid sux..besides being a complete ass..

So lady like hey....oh yeah the only person who seems to suck on this board is you!!!

but at least shes not scared to show her identity... cowards!!! as for the rest of you this will be my last post here on this worthlles thread!!! you can all kiss my ass!! you talk bs on cp about comming to "talk" to me and dont show up... good luck in life, im sure you will fail at it!!! ill be laughing to the bank!!!

cowards!!! :finger:

ps- a coke habit is a great weight loss plan huh??

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by greyskyy

Does this mean you are not coming, with the Platinum gig, we will never see you on a Thursday. I will have to come to Mondays event to hear you I guess.

See everyone tonight....... in La La Land!

AS FOR CLUBCUTIE, I'M SURE YOU ARE A NICE GIRL, BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL US YOUR BANGIN' MATTIE, IT'S NOT LADY-LIKE.................

i was referring to an earlier post when someone made a reference bout my bf bangin someone else..so i simply stated who i was to clear anything up..i wouldnt just come out and say it...as for being lady-like, i am...this is a message board, it has no reflection of who i am as a person..its jus a bunch of people talkin bout one club or another, either criticizing or supporting a party...and like 90% of it is bull...which is why its so funny reading all these posts...everyone needs to relax and enjoy the clubs that they like and remember that none of the stuff said on here is meant to be taken so seriously...:) :) :)

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

So lady like hey....oh yeah the only person who seems to suck on this board is you!!!

doesn't really make a diff if u think im lady like...and by the way, who are you? everyone now knows who i am, and pretty much everyone else is upfront with who they are...i mean i could care less what ur opinion is, actually i thnk its funny, but id still like to know who's hiding behind it..so lets hear it..who are you???