Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crazy confused.. and dunno what to do...

atomicapples

heres the situation...

yes it is part of teh SVH shit...

2 of my friends want/are/i dunno hooking up..

its like im happy, but yet not happy with it...

what to do???

she broke her own words... and didnt go thru with it...

now... its like i feel wierd talking to both of them...

jealious? i dont think so...

like her? hard to say... dunno that either... but i doubt it...

FUCK~ ohh well..

wrong link...

its like my bestfriend (its a girl) jane, has kinda been interested since day one... and my friend (a boy) wilson... she has been interested in her since day one as well...

now...

they been with each other for 1 week... like ever fucking day (they told me it was fucking study sessions) but they dont even go to the same school... and im guessing is that they spoke about all of this... of how they like each other blah blah blah.. and how would they deal with me... since im kinda in the middle...

im like whatevers...

so now.. YESTERDAY... they got drunk and and they hooked up...

and they were "thinking" of how to tell me... so whatever.. i got the news... from her.. and then blah.. i blew up.. i was like.. you kept your word.. not to go out with any of my friends.. blah blah blah.. and all they saw was soemthing positive.. i didnt knoww hat to say... i was soo pissed i was about to just not talk to her anymore...

so whatevers...

i called someone.. and ask for her advice... blah blah blah...

then DG called.. and i explained whats was going on.. and then he said...

if its real... why stop it.. but if its for fun then.. no... its just going to fuck everything up even me...

so like what he told me.. think with your head and not with your heart or emotions...

so i told her what i thought of the situation.. i mean i do want her to be happy... when i see her happy, she makes me happy... but what if things go very sour...

but now since i left markos house and im back into reality... emotions are back... i hate the whole idea.. i hate it...

what to do...

why am i mad???

how do i get out of this situation...

should i stop it.. even if it makes them both happy???

should i be selfish and not let i happen...

i mean i already feel wierd around either of them... but my bestfriend jane not as much... been thou the worst... so this is just a speed bump...

i dunno... soo confused...

Just like any other relationship you need to make some sacrifices. This is something that will test how strong the friendship is. But stopping them isnt the solution. If you did that then you might lose the both of them. You need to let things between them play out. Also, they need to sensitive to your feelings towards this and understand that you might feel wierd at first.......