Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FACTORY was off the hook!!!

JP was INSANE...I did not stop dancing once. I have not had that much fun at factory in at least 2 months. It will definitely be remembered as one of my favorite JP performances....this is what keeps pulling me back in. I don't want to miss those performances....you never know when it'll be.....but I knew it was going to be one of those nights as soon as I walked in........it really was a GREAT night and I never say that...JP bores me most of the time....but he really showed me....SHIT!! :eek:

Originally posted by djdanfury

i had a good time.....RS was playing some good stuff....but i thought it was kind of empty...... what about u.....did u like it on fri?

We had a pretty good time... I haven't been out to a club in awhile so those old songs are really all I got!..

It was pretty empty.. but we made the best of it..

We left there early.... and if you talk to Jill today.. she'll tell you about the whole fiasco that happened later that night..

Did anyone see that ball busting bouncer on the 3rd floor punch some kid in the jaw and then 2 other bouncers grabbed his legs and they threw him out head first out the back doors? I saw the whole thing...rumors are that the bouncers handed him to the police because he had a bag of shit on him and they arrested him. I felt so bad for him :(

yea, saw some kid getting dragged out, didnt see the punch though, kid looked like wiona ryder. ....heard he had some deal with the bouncer and they got into an arguement, and it erupted from there. Also heard the kid got all his toenails pulled off one by one on his left foot. I think 90% had shyt on them. .....what a freakin nite though.....im still hurtin.

:laugh: Wyona Ryder?? You must of had a good time...to have an hallucination like that....maybe he did resemble her...he was very pretty looking..he had jet black spikey hair with black framed glasses. Anyway...yeah it was a great night...I'm still feeling some after effects too. ;)