Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wake up you sleepy heads ITS MONDAY

chynado11

Originally posted by chynado11

Do tell of anything interesting that may have happened this weekend? I had a refreshing laid back weekend...I need some craziness to be told :flame:

CD

a girl stalked me at Buzz on Friday kept on asking me if I had evenr been to North Carolina. It got to the point that I told her "listen lady, I have never been to NC, unless I was passing through the airport or on Amtrak".

Other than that I slept in on Saturday and ran errands on Sunday

Friday night I helped Crank pack and went to bed early. I was so productive on Saturday it was scary! :eek:

Saturday night, went to Heaven and Hell. It was actually a good time. My friend spun from 10:30 to 11:30 - which was fun to see - despite the trainwrecks. And my other friend and his wife brought a bunch of man-sluts from NC - so that was fun to watch! The poor girls at Heaven! *lol*

Originally posted by malanee

Friday night I helped Crank pack and went to bed early. I was so productive on Saturday it was scary! :eek:

Saturday night, went to Heaven and Hell. It was actually a good time. My friend spun from 10:30 to 11:30 - which was fun to see - despite the trainwrecks. And my other friend and his wife brought a bunch of man-sluts from NC - so that was fun to watch! The poor girls at Heaven! *lol*

so you stayed in on Sat Malanee..wow...save all the energy for the conference..you know...

where did crank go?

Man sluts..gotta love em...as for the girls...hmmmmph ahhahaaaa

:cool:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

so you stayed in on Sat Malanee..wow...save all the energy for the conference..you know...

where did crank go?

Man sluts..gotta love em...as for the girls...hmmmmph ahhahaaaa

:cool:

CD

Hmmm - I don't know if I'd call staying out until 4:30am "staying in!" :tongue:

Crank is in Breckinridge snowboarding with 13 other guys. At least that's what he SAYS!

You should have seen these man-sluts Chyna! Total muscle heads w/ the grinding power of 20 men each! One looked just like Vin Diesel! I called him Vin the whole night and he didn't even get it!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by malanee

Hmmm - I don't know if I'd call staying out until 4:30am "staying in!" :tongue:

Crank is in Breckinridge snowboarding with 13 other guys. At least that's what he SAYS!

You should have seen these man-sluts Chyna! Total muscle heads w/ the grinding power of 20 men each! One looked just like Vin Diesel! I called him Vin the whole night and he didn't even get it!!! :laugh:

I knew you didnt innocently stay in hahaaa....Crank is always going snowboarding...can he take us somewhere please ahhaha...

You know what they say about men with muscles they sho as hell dont have brains hahahaaaa

CD

One looked just like Vin Diesel! I called him Vin the whole night and he didn't even get it!!!

Trust me HE got it....... I was talking with Billy and he said all it does is give the guy a larger ego!!!! Thanks for blowing it WAY out of proportion!!! :D Besides Vin(Steve) was all over some inflatable blowup doll anyways!!!! Ever seen more plastic????