Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday Friday and I want everyone to come -- guest dj Denny Tsettos

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

Happy B-day Serg, would love to come but moved out to Hawaii 2 weeks ago. Will make sure to have a tropical drink in your name. Happy Birthday:D :D

Bro thats awesome send me an email u know the address. How is it there??? By the way i dont know the time difference in Hawaii but at 2:30 AM EST everyone around the area will be lifting their glasses to do a shot for me. I got my friends in south jersey (johnnie B) someone very dear to me in PR and now a friend in Hawaii. 2:30 AM i expect that from u

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Bro thats awesome send me an email u know the address. How is it there??? By the way i dont know the time difference in Hawaii but at 2:30 AM EST everyone around the area will be lifting their glasses to do a shot for me. I got my friends in south jersey (johnnie B) someone very dear to me in PR and now a friend in Hawaii. 2:30 AM i expect that from u

That is NOT a problem, there is a 5 hours difference but I will make sure I have a Mai Tai in my hands at 9:30 Friday nite for you. Will probably be in Maui that day.

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

That is NOT a problem, there is a 5 hours difference but I will make sure I have a Mai Tai in my hands at 9:30 Friday nite for you. Will probably be in Maui that day.

What's up kid???? How is Hawaii treating you?

Oh and happy early B-day Serg.

Originally posted by cigs

What's up kid???? How is Hawaii treating you?

Oh and happy early B-day Serg.

Hawaii is treating my just fine, thanks for asking. A little slow now that is just because of the island I am on, I call it Giligans islands but Lanai is real small and since it is a private island there are only two hotels here. But the views and sites are great. Be in Maui this weekend.

It's official. The people that arent going to be able to attend my festivities will all be doing a shot at 2:30 AM EST Friday night. As of now, there will be people in Seaside, Puerto Rico and Hawaii. So remember we are doing EST so check ur clocks and do a shot of ur choice (soco and lime for me). Thanks again for all the birthday wishes

with the crapy weather up here....yes it is snowing today!! and the rest of the weekend!?!??!

So, I will be doing a shot for you at 2:30 in MAINE!!!!!!!!

there is a little problem: the bars up here close at 1 so last call is at 12:30ish......yes it sucks......but I will have to have a late night after party just for your ass.....HAPPY B-DAY

Originally posted by tizzah508

with the crapy weather up here....yes it is snowing today!! and the rest of the weekend!?!??!

there is a little problem: the bars up here close at 1 so last call is at 12:30ish......yes it sucks......but I will have to have a late night after party just for your ass.....HAPPY B-DAY

maine say hi to polland spring for me.

Originally posted by tizzah508

Maine sounds good I am really spreading out across North America. Well thanks for the bday wishes. See u soon