Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm a semi-retired partier BUT....

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

there is toooo much good stuff going on this week. Wtf??? I've been enjoying my retirement in my studio in Chelsea and this week is going to throw the whole thing off. I'm not really going to discuss my where and why's but what are you all up to?

Monday night ~ something to do

Tuesday night ~ something to do

Wednesday night ~ something to do

Thursday night ~ something to do

Friday night ~ something to do

Saturday night ~ um not sure

Sunday ~ day of rest!!!

Originally posted by tilly

Monday night ~ something to do

Tuesday night ~ something to do

Wednesday night ~ something to do

Thursday night ~ something to do

Friday night ~ something to do

Saturday night ~ um not sure

Sunday ~ day of rest!!!

So you're really not going to tell us what you're up to all of these days??

Guest tilly
Originally posted by gmccookny

Ummmm,, Hellooooooooo, did you hear Carl Cox and Plastikman are in town :confused::bounce::D

NO INTEREST:tongue: Can't you see I'm busy the rest of the week?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . what is Cox's live style like? . . . .

I have a tape from moonshine, come over on Saturday night and we can watch it:laugh:

NO, he is supposed to be quite the performer...constantly working the crowd which is very cool...would be a good show just to see (forget the fact that it's not really "our" style) but not for $40 beans...

Originally posted by tilly

I have a tape from moonshine, come over on Saturday night and we can watch it:laugh:

NO, he is supposed to be quite the performer...constantly working the crowd which is very cool...would be a good show just to see (forget the fact that it's not really "our" style) but not for $40 beans...

Me go to show 4 phree :tongue:;)

me hopes to meet "the great one"

me will also say tilly says hi :)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by gmccookny

me will also say tilly says hi :)

will you please? uh, it would mean so much to me, George! Thanks man!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Tillty nice list, i would add Rennie to that list. We have just booked FreQ to play in Chi-town, i carn't wait.

Also Tipper, has anybody seen the cars they have? Aparently they have the two loudest cars in the world, they can have one car as the left channel and the otehr as the right.

There is a rumor that the tied a cow to the front and turned it right up, the cow died ;) Not sure how true that is but i do know the cars are banned from every out door event in the UK :)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by back2basics-

Tillty nice list, i would add Rennie to that list. We have just booked FreQ to play in Chi-town, i carn't wait.

Also Tipper, has anybody seen the cars they have? Aparently they have the two loudest cars in the world, they can have one car as the left channel and the otehr as the right.

There is a rumor that the tied a cow to the front and turned it right up, the cow died ;) Not sure how true that is but i do know the cars are banned from every out door event in the UK :)

I just got the Rennie remix of morpheus and I have to say it was a major let down. Oh well...I would love to see him live though!

ANyway, as for Tipper..OMG..I would love to see him!!! I'm shocked that we have not been graced with his presence here in ny...just goes to show you where the minds of the NY promoters are...AHHHH~

He will be in NC the first week in April BUT...I have to be in San Fran on business!!!!

Life sucks and then you die!

:D

Guest tilly
Originally posted by breaksny

Btw, what's a semi-retired partier?

good news on the hush hush spring whatever!

as for the semi-retired partier, it just means that I don't really go out all that often, but this week is an exception...as are others when they come along.:square:

Shhh don't tell anyone it's so hushhush. LOL Yer right there r 2 many breax parties (just kidding) and that's like the main thing I do. I went 2 Mutiny last week and now I think I'm diggin dnb 2. God help me if I ever start going 2 trance or house parties. :tongue: As 4 headliners, well u already know about Hyper...scratch the Sunz of Mecha 4 that date though cuz they've been dropped, for now @ least. April & May promise more surprises.

Guest tilly

I'm diggin dnb

you should get a cd from our very own hacker...his stuff is really beautiful and intelligent d&b...I think you would like it a lot!!!!

God help me if I ever start going 2 trance parties. .

werd!!! Don't worry, I do not forsee that ever happening...and IF it does, I will get you some therapy;)

Shhh don't tell anyone it's so hushhush. LOL Yer right there r 2 many breax parties (just kidding) and that's like the main thing I do. I went 2 Mutiny last week and now I think I'm diggin dnb 2. God help me if I ever start going 2 trance or house parties. :tongue: As 4 headliners, well u already know about Hyper...scratch the Sunz of Mecha 4 that date though cuz they've been dropped, for now @ least. April & May promise more surprises.

. . ohhh . . oooo . . eeee . . did you say trance . . PVD PVD PVD!!! . . I think i just wet myself!!! . . . :laugh: . . .

Guest tilly
Originally posted by jayp

haha i got immersed in a 8 page drama thread on ez cuz i said i was gonna go to hyper instead of pvd.

these kids, them dont understand

wrong board for that!!

PVD PVD PVD

PVD IS GOD

LOL Thanx Deb yer the best. :tongue: No I've been there and done the trance thang. I think the 5 or 6 year investment I gave it was long enough. Who's the hacker anyway?

SOM and the Plumps have both been pushed back indefinitely. I've read SOM'll be in DC sometime in March or April, but I haven't gotten a date yet. U know I'll post it when I do. Only headliner 4 the 29th is Hyper, but unless you've seen him, I'd still go since the lineup is killer with him, Sara, CER, Royce, & JRock.