Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dcsglow

Attn: Malanee!!!!!!!!

hey...this is the pic of moutso and the hot girl on the right...me and jerami were talking about this...how much money did he have to give up to get this pic...lol

photo19.jpg

(im getting sick of writing "or click here") if you dont' see it tough shit...lol

Originally posted by dcsglow

hey...this is the pic of moutso and the hot girl on the right...me and jerami were talking about this...how much money did he have to give up to get this pic...lol

photo19.jpg

(im getting sick of writing "or click here") if you dont' see it tough shit...lol

so what ur point? u wish u were Moutso? Wearing glasses, 50lbs over weight, going bald?

Jimi - that's me and my roommate Jenn! And the girl on the right is D:Fuse's wife Jennifer. She is hot, isn't she? I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm down for a D:Fuse/Jennifer sandwich!!!

BTW, did I tell you D:Fuse emailed me to thank us all for being there! :D

Yeah - I'm DJ ho!

Originally posted by glowdancer23

for all you that sweat the girl with moutso............. The girl on the left is Jessica and the girl on the Right is Courtney. They are from Maryland. I hope that settles all the wet dreams in the crowd.

so ur saying that girls from MD are better looking than girls from DC and VA? Hell I'm moving my ass up here to MD.

Originally posted by glowdancer23

for all you that sweat the girl with moutso............. The girl on the left is Jessica and the girl on the Right is Courtney. They are from Maryland. I hope that settles all the wet dreams in the crowd.

For real? I could have sworn that was Jennifer! Okay - must stop bramaging the dain on the weekends! :laugh:

Well I wouldnt bust on DC or VA girls either. I think the girls I have met in VA or DC or tighter and are more stable. But in all retrospect these girls are good girls and great looking. Vicman if you are soo inclined to be with one of the MD girls. They live in Gaithersburg and I recommend having lots of money.:hey: