Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JC Bliss

digital7

hey guys,

just home from my 2 week tour with renaissance in the uk and all I can say is WOW!

1st week was at media with sander K and phill from futureshock. Played the opening set that night and it was amazing...nice crowd, well dressed and well up for it... sander played following me and rocked the house.....

the next week was at the cross in London along with trendroid and Nigel Dawson. what a venue this is....reminds me a bit of groovejet (dark dingy and sleazy) yet much much bigger.... its actually inside an old subway line so you can imagine what its like...anyways, got too play main set on this night from 2-4...what a crowd what a sound system...they are so up for it over in the UK...the crowd was going absolutely nuts....biggest tune of the night was deffinitely the new slacker tune called LOOKY THing - or possibly bill hammels remix of lamb goreki...wait til you guys here this one by slacker....

anyways, my renaissance expirience was deffinitely the highlight of my dj career.......Hope too see you all soon and thanks for the interest....

sincerely

Jon

Congrats..........believe me when I say most people on this board realize what a big honor headlining Renaissance@the Cross truly is. Sounds like you tore up the floor. I've been to the Cross before when I was in London, but never made it on a Renaissance night.......can't even imagine how crazy it must have been!

*So anymore details about the Bliss party? ;):D