Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robotrip...??

royalpbobbyd

this past summer it was one of the things i tried ... started off with 4oz., not bad, got a little fuct up & all but didnt see the big deal. Next time i did it, bought 2 8oz. bottles & a 4oz. my roommate & i split it so that we each drank 10oz. We thought it'd be a cool idea to video-tape this new xperience... some funny shit on that tape!! I hate the itching though... kinda pisses me off, lots of mood swings, from being perfectly calm and havin a good time to all of a sudden feelin scared and buggin out. Its def quite an xperience ... go quite a few closed-eye visuals, unlike shroomies (rather save my money for them) & half the time i had to keep one eyed closed jus to help me focus.

side note: if u plan to drink a decent amount of it... try listening to classical music... out of this world. Also, there is a way to xtract it, so u dont have to worry about havin that nasty medicine smell & taste.

AiM: Doctor Camel Toe