Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robotrip...??

royalpbobbyd

Nice dude, that'll get you there... probably level 3...

If you're playing around with again sometime, try letting half a bottle settle in before you drink the rest, you might notice a little more euphoria from smaller amounts, whereas larger amounts usually get right into tripping mode... I guess it depends what you're going for.

What you have to bear in mind is that the expierience is hallucigenic, so everyone's reaction is individual to their mind... not everybody feels like a slow dumbass, and if you look at the fact that 90% of fake rolls are actually DXM, than you can see that a lot of people manage to feel euphoric, when their brains are primed properly to expect a roll.

ok ok, i might give this shiz a go today. might aswell add it to my list. 3 questions though. which brand/product is the best and safest, how much do i need to see some visuals and how long on average before i get back to nomal -aka baseline ??????

thanks guys

any brand that makes DX cough syrup....the best is the presciption but harder to get unless to see the docter about a bad cold.....but any other over the counter syrup will do the trick.....the effedts usually last a pretty long time if u drink the entire bottle or half the bottle wait a little than drink the rest.....the visuals are not as intense as if on 2 hits of acid but u get some pretty good colors and shit like that......ciao

Jesus, if you are going to robotrip, one step above huffing paint IMO, at least get DXM powder so you dont have to drink that vile shit.

And as someone pointed out, if there are any active ingrediants besides DXM, you are asking to be put on the donner list.

BTW it is a disacociative (like PCP and K) not a psychedelic, and it seems to be more dangerous than either K or PCP (but not conclusively)

i recommend you do not try robotripping, i drank a mL bottle (i think its in ML, whatever the normal sized robutussin bottle is) and i felt like i was weightless but i couldnt move, and i was walking around with my hands infront of me trying to keep my balance, its just a dumb dumb dumb trip. not to mention i woke up 12 hours after dosing to my heart going BOOM BOOM BOOM, my eyes dialated worse then what you look like on e, and my alarm clock was moving up and down at 100 miles per hour.

Originally posted by xrz87

ok ok, i might give this shiz a go today. might aswell add it to my list. 3 questions though. which brand/product is the best and safest, how much do i need to see some visuals and how long on average before i get back to nomal -aka baseline ??????

thanks guys

Not every cough medicine is good for this... what you want to look for is in the ingredients. Basically you want to find a cough medicine that has mainly DXM in it... try to avoid ones with any alchohol or benadryl in it... you don't want to be drinking a lot of that stuff. I'd avoid any perscribed cough medicine, those are mainly just vicoden anyway.

As far as visuals go, it depends person to person, but you don't really need to down a whole bottle to start buzzing, I'd recommend a half bottle. If you feel like the experience isn't visual enough for you at that point, you can drink more, but be aware that the visuals are not identical to hallucigens. You'll see a lot more depth perception visuals, possibly wall-breathing.

DXM isn't really that destructive on the liver... and its certainly not nearly as destructive as ecstasy... if you've already blasted your liver with any of that stuff, I wouldn't be too concerned about any furthur damage.

As far as a comparison to huffing paint, I've never heard or read anything like that... cough medicine is sold over the counter to be orally consumed by the general public. Ketamine and PCP are far more dangerous than DXM. I don't really want to go into the list of exactly how much worse for you E, K, and PCP are, but trust me... they are.

That's not to say that DXM is harmless though, monitor yourself always, and moderate... be safe!

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

-- FAQ

Get syrup that contains only dextromethorphan Hydrobromide..

Robotussin DM or Robotussin Max Strength is the best =)

Robotripping is a dissociative, its effects are very different from those of other drugs... basically it disconnects you from your body and at higher doses from your mental self.. Like K & Pcp :)

So I Robotripped this weekend. All in all I didn't particularly like it, I did about 1/2 a bottle of Wal-tussin (Walgreen's verison of Robotussin) had 30mg of DXM per capful(about 3 teaspoons). After about an hour, all of the sudden it gave me the runs. Then I started to feel it, had to concentrate on walking, eyes got all glassy, kinda like E but no lovey-dovey feeling. Lasted a long time time, more than 6 hours. The worst part was the next day, I still felt like I was tripping. It wasn't until Sunday afternoon that I felt kind of normal after taking it at 10pm on Friday nite.

• 1 year later...

HEY ALL HAEY ALL. TEH BEST ONE TO USE TO TRIP OUT WITH WOULD HAVE TO BE UNI-SOM SLEEP GELS. YOU CAN BUY A BOX OF 32 OR 36 I THINK FOR $10. THEY HAVE 50MG OF DEX/ IN EAH PILL. YOU TAKE 10 PILLS YOU ARE TAKIG 500MG OF DEX. THIS WAY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE EACH TIME. I TOOK 10 THE FIRST TIME I TRIPPED, THE NEXT TIME I TOOK 12. IT DID NOT FEELS AS GOOD AS THE FIRST. WELL THATS ALL. FLY.