Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Updated WMC Party List

noira

Just a small correction, which I'll fix tonight.

The Compost/Release SF Party w/Kruder and Dorfmeister, is erroneously listed for Tuesday March 26, 2002. According to Compost, that party is actually Sunday, March 24, 2002, from 3-9 PM, at Rain.

Sorry for the confusion - I took the information off of Release's website, which is obviously wrong.

Not enough time on my hands actually, but, ever since I've been going to the WMC, I've always been frustrated with the disorganization of the published lists - and with my 3 brain cells working during the conference i like to do what i can BEFORE to help me NOT think ;)

From what I've heard, Digweed is not supposed to spin at the Lola party; could be erroneous info of course - and I believe that party is Invite Only, though I can't get confirmation on that either. There are a few parties that I've listed, but I'm not 100% sure of them - still trying to get info on the Steve Lawler party, the Bliss party, the United DJS of America party...

Next week, when i return from my trip and all, I'll work on finalizing some of those confirmations - if anyone hears anything please feel free to let me know...