Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting a number at a club

pk1

Aight peeps, I'm new to this message board but I want to get a feel of what kind of partiers belong to this one. So, what was your favorite time at a club? Mine:The last time Digweed was at Twilo on a Fri. b4 it closed. Was his 6th anivesary I believe and during the middle of the night everyone in the club had to evacuate b/c of a fire. Picture hundreds of twiloheads out in W27 St. chanting "Let us In" . Crazy Shit. A sea of people waiting to get back in the club while FDNY was checking out the place. When we finally got back in Digweed rocked the place with some hard ass shit. Went right for the good stuff. Can't wait to see him and Sasha again in Philly.

P.S. it was wierd seeing Twilo with all the lights on.

Twilo-R.I.P.

My bad Everyone. I posted up the wrong topic for this one. I was planning on discussing getting numbers at a club originally but I forgot to change the Post Subject when I wrote this current topic. I apoligize. This is my brain on drugs!

Any Questions?

Originally posted by workenonlife

i don't know bout any digweed only been in nj for like 8 months so twilo never been but the only reason i go to the clubs is to get theM numbers thats for sure;)

dis fool dunno bout Digweed?

where the fuck has he been for the past 10 years???

a lil note for you...DJ's are not made by the clubs they have spun in....

So, now that I explained myself let me ask the question that I wanted to ask for this topic. What does everyone think about exchanging numbers at a club? Has anyone out there kept a relationship w/ someone that they met for the first time time at a club. I'm talking about actual boyfriend and girlfriend not phone friends.

Holla Back!

Originally posted by pk1

So, now that I explained myself let me ask the question that I wanted to ask for this topic. What does everyone think about exchanging numbers at a club? Has anyone out there kept a relationship w/ someone that they met for the first time time at a club. I'm talking about actual boyfriend and girlfriend not phone friends.

Holla Back!

don't worry about these kinds of little things. just live life to the fullest, do what feels natural, date whomever you like regardless of where you meet them, and be happy. if you meet someone in a club and they're all f**ked up, then i'd avoid them. but if they seem like they have a good head on their shoulders and you think you have some things in common, go for it! not every date has to grow into a relationship, just keep an open mind and look at it as an opportunity to learn more about yourself and the world around you.

btw, i was at digweed the night of the fire too. great night!

That's exactly how I felt. Thank u ladies for responding. Even if u get a number at that kind of scene, I feel that I is all in the heat of the moment. Most of the time it turns out that the girl is not what she seems like anyway. Why is that?

Also, I think it's alot easier for girls to go out and hook up then for guys to. I mean if u are a good looking girl u can get free drinks, cut the lines, get in for free. U can't deny that. There's definately nothing wrong w/ that, but it is a little easier for the females.

(at least we don't have to wait in line to go to the bathroom haha)