Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God this kid emailed me again get off my dik oxshotgunxo

WANNA GET IN CHEAPER OR EVEN FREE, SKIP THE LINE AND

GET IN THE VIP ROOM EMAIL ME BACK TO FIND OUT HOW

***permanent guestlists available at all of the following clubs.

get vip every week without having to respond to my emails

ROXY - fridays 18+

dj - johnny vicious

***special invitation tickets available FREE - guaranteed free

admission 11-12pm for everyone can be used any friday

EXIT - saturdays 18+

dj - anthony nero

HUNKA BUNKA - fridays 18+

dj - sal parm

GREEN VELVET - LIVE

KROME - saturdays #1 rated NO ID NIGHT in the tri-state

dj - mello

TOYA - performs live her club hit "I DO"

wanna make good money just by going to your favorite clubs?

***HIRING: PROMOTERS, TEAM LEADERS, RECRUITERS

TOP $$$ PAID + FREE ADMISSION TO ALL OUR EVENTS

no experience needed, no age limit

email xliquidravex@aol.com for more info or visit

http://clik.to/icepromo

talk about a flamer to the fullest

Originally posted by oxoshotgunoxo

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83448

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID JUST BLOCK MY EMAIL ADD IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET MY EMAILS OR SAY REMOVE ME ITS NOT DIFFICULT

OR JUST TAKE HIM OFF.....ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT.....WHY ARE YOU CATCHING FEELINGS? ALL I WANTED IS FOR YOU TO STAND UP AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF LOL AND YOU HERE CURSING PPL OUT AND NAME CALLING AND THREATING TO OPENLY STEAL PROMOTERS WHEN YOU SAID U NEVER HAVE OR WILL DO THAT BLAH BLAH BALH

i wasn't gonna steal promoters until your stupid ass started that other post which cost me 3 promoters 2 of them including vladeyz were worthless but thats besides the point

now i'm gonna make up for that by stealing yours

for teens go to another board like sicktracks...this is killing CP!

i wasn't gonna steal promoters until your stupid ass started that other post which cost me 3 promoters 2 of them including vladeyz were worthless but thats besides the point

now i'm gonna make up for that by stealing yours

All im sayin is bring it hoe!:laugh: :laugh: :finger: :finger:

Let him have all the promoters because his team did about 4 at Exit...Stop using promoters like baseball cards and bring some fawkin people to tha parties yourself 1st...You guys are ruining promoters reps..as if they weren't bad enough already...Do some numbers and then start bitching...Not hatin on anyone but we're trying to make the party good..Not collect promoters like fawkin barbie dolls...You should be out on the streets distributing instead of sitting on CP with your thumbs up your asses pretending your entrepreneurs of some big company :blown:

Originally posted by promojunkie

Let him have all the promoters because his team did about 4 at Exit...Stop using promoters like baseball cards and bring some fawkin people to tha parties yourself 1st...You guys are ruining promoters reps..as if they weren't bad enough already...Do some numbers and then start bitching...Not hatin on anyone but we're trying to make the party good..Not collect promoters like fawkin barbie dolls...You should be out on the streets distributing instead of sitting on CP with your thumbs up your asses pretending your entrepreneurs of some big company :blown:

I hear you man i do go out and bust my ass and all and bring in people myself. Cus if you rely always on your promoters you dont get anywere some of the time... and in all honesty when i firt got people promoting for me i thougt all i had to do is sit back and watch the$ come in... That didnt happen after about 2 weeks if not less of doing that i stoped and i trymy harest to get people to come and when one of m prmoters got higher # then me i took care of them. that was a long time ago. but i know what were sayin and you got all the right to say that.

Thanx for understanding..This is true..I was a sub of a sub of a sub for a long time and it killed me watching myself bust my ass and bringing in more people than my head and getting no credit...But its about paying your dues...You dont just grab a bunch of people that want to get in free and do nothing for it, and call yourself the boss...4 people doing 150 looks much better than 150 people doing 4...It also makes me wanna work harder when one of my promoters does more heads then me...Cause if you sit around long enough and collect off them and do nothing, they'll be sitting in that big chair you thought was yours

Very true... and trust me i do take care of all my guys and girls not only by giving them free passes they need something from me and i can do it ill do it for them... i give credit to all the people who do anything... i agree with you alot on this subject and all. and i know where ur coming from cus i used to be a sub but i got taken care of even if one night i did bad. and now i dont stop bustin my ass cus thats what you have to do to stay ahead in this game.

i don't sit back and rely on my promoters i work harder then any one of them

but i don't go down the street passing out flyers thats what subs are for the work i do is to build and maintain my teams which takes a lot more time then calling up your friends to go to the club with you which is all subs are for

i don't sit back and rely on my promoters i work harder then any one of them

but i don't go down the street passing out flyers thats what subs are for the work i do is to build and maintain my teams which takes a lot more time then calling up your friends to go to the club with you which is all subs are for

just want to make it clear to u alex and everyone else who reads this i was not refering to you... im not going to even start this whole thing again im just droppin it now, if i were you id do the same.

but for the record thats not all most subs do they might at first then they learn.

I bet your subs overthrow or leave you very soon...You're no different from them just because you label yourself a leader...Anyone can become a leader if you haven't noticed...All subs are for is distribution? What are they dogs? My promoters respect me because I include them in the team and I do everything they do plus build and organize my team...I'm out there in the cold wit them handing out flyers every night...That's a part of promoting...If your not out there with your people doing the dirty work from time to time they'll figure out how easy it is to make their own team just like you did...And then they'll sit on their asses and do nothing and so on...Then no one will be at the party...But there will be 1,000 team leaders whose teams do nothing...That's why promoting has gone so downhill...But I'll just let my teams numbers speak for themselves...All I'm saying is don't disgrace promoting by saying you get to sit there and give out promoter cards...While the promoters bring in the people...We're all promoters...You're not special...Maybe if you called your friends to come you would have some numbers

Originally posted by promojunkie

I bet your subs overthrow or leave you very soon...You're no different from them just because you label yourself a leader...Anyone can become a leader if you haven't noticed...All subs are for is distribution? What are they dogs? My promoters respect me because I include them in the team and I do everything they do plus build and organize my team...I'm out there in the cold wit them handing out flyers every night...That's a part of promoting...If your not out there with your people doing the dirty work from time to time they'll figure out how easy it is to make their own team just like you did...And then they'll sit on their asses and do nothing and so on...Then no one will be at the party...But there will be 1,000 team leaders whose teams do nothing...That's why promoting has gone so downhill...But I'll just let my teams numbers speak for themselves...All I'm saying is don't disgrace promoting by saying you get to sit there and give out promoter cards...While the promoters bring in the people...We're all promoters...You're not special...Maybe if you called your friends to come you would have some numbers

SPEAK MY CHILD AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

subs leave / switch teams / start their own shit all the time, the reason this job works is because there're always more subs out there to recruit

and every so often you get one that does good and stays with you thats how the team builds

also i don't know why everyone keeps saying this buisness has gone down it hasn't a few years ago you couldn't possibly make a living of promoting unless you ran a club now many people do

almost all clubs raised promoters pay over the last couple years by a lot so this buisness definetely is doing better maybe the "image" is worse now but i dont' think its that important

hahaha...The clubs raised the pay to sucker promoters into bringing people...That's why they cut everyones list...Your still getting $5 a head instead of $10 because they're just cutting half your list or not paying you at all...I promoted Exit when it was $5 a head and you needed 20 to get paid..I was part of a team of 5 people and we did 150+ every week...And the party was good...Your just bringin in scumbags off the street and letting them get in free...That's how the crowd gets destroyed...A crowd is people who are willing to pay to have a good time...Not people who just show up because its free and have nothing better to do...Exit Friday was the hottest shit out until people like you brought in a bunch of degenerates just to say you have more promoters than everyone else...Now theres 1,500 freeloaders who don't give a shit about the club or the vibe...Plus you wouldn't be desparately emailing so many people to promote if you were making money...Your still not remebering you also are only a sub...Start doin numbers and talk to me about getting paid