Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Hockey jersey should I get?

crobra

Originally posted by quoth

yea something a little bright is the last thing he needs when his fuckin hair looks like corn on the cob. The shit blinds me!!!!! :eek:

lol!

mike, you are fucking ON-POINT tonight... between this and that thread with highmay, I can't stop laughing.

Originally posted by roninmess

You live in America... get a USA jersey:idea:

Both the US and Russia jersey are probably made in China!!!

So what's the difference - and nike is making all the $$$ - an American Corp - so technically I'm buying american (made in china)!!!

You live in America... get a USA jersey:idea:

great yeah - everyone should have a warped mentality and not see the existence of anything good outside of the parameters of this county.

yeah ok

:eek:

goes perfectly with the ethnocentric coverage of the olympics on NBC

Originally posted by crobra

Both the US and Russia jersey are probably made in China!!!

So what's the difference - and nike is making all the $$$ - an American Corp - so technically I'm buying american (made in china)!!!

yeah technically you're contributing to a form of slavery

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

that's why I hate nike

ADIDAS!!!!!!!!!!!! (no better, the slavery happening in thailand or sri lanka or something)

ah well- there is no escape from capitalism!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mist

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

that's why I hate nike

ADIDAS!!!!!!!!!!!! (no better, the slavery happening in thailand or sri lanka or something)

so what are you saying - I should get both!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

that's why I hate nike

adidas has no slavery... I work for them :idea:

so what are you saying - I should get both!!!!

YEAH - if you want to go into indentured servitude to capitalism yourself, through the not-so-apparant form of middle management, in order to pay off another $400 to a disgustingly greedy credit card company. oh wait, by that time it will be $500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what do you have to say about that?

still want the jersey? we'll see...

lol :)

:) I really do though if you thought I was kidding. We were supposed to open up an originals store in times square this year, but it was cancelled. It would have to do outrageous figures for it to be a success and they did not want to take a gamble on it right now.

YEAH - if you want to go into indentured servitude to capitalism yourself, through the not-so-apparant form of middle management, in order to pay off another $400 to a disgustingly greedy credit card company. oh wait, by that time it will be $500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what do you have to say about that?

still want the jersey? we'll see...

I think it's time I introduced you to my backhand!! hahahaha

I think it'st time you shut up Soviet - We beat your country out of existence!! Stop attacking capitalism!!

I think it's time I introduced you to my backhand!! hahahaha

I think it'st time you shut up Soviet - We beat your country out of existence!! Stop attacking capitalism!!

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

what a hypocrate!!!!!!! damn, is that why you were rooding for Russia in the olympics????? and you've been looking online for russian jerseys all weekend!!!!

:laugh:

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

what a hypocrate!!!!!!! damn, is that why you were rooding for Russia in the olympics?????

:laugh:

that is so funny - isn't your citizenship interview next week - I think someone is going to call the FBI and tell them you are a terrorist sympathizer - can you say "back in the usssr"!!

:) I really do though if you thought I was kidding. We were supposed to open up an originals store in times square this year, but it was cancelled. It would have to do outrageous figures for it to be a success and they did not want to take a gamble on it right now.

no I didn't think you were kidding.

adidas is my favorite. There sneaker designs are soooo much better than nike!! nike's latest things are monstrosities, I still don't understand why people are so obsessed with Nike!

Aw - I wish adidas would open a store in NY, but it would never compete w/ nike on the american market