Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Defective Clubplanet lighters!!

Last night after lighting up some smoking material I start to hear a hissing sound.I look over at my trusty CP lighter and see a nice frost forming on the metal part of the lighter.As soon as i pick it up the gas just shoots out all at once and I drop the damn thing because butane is very cold.

MAY I SUGGEST A RECALL ON CP LIGHTERS!!!!

IT"S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES AN EYE!!!!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Last night after lighting up some smoking material I start to hear a hissing sound.I look over at my trusty CP lighter and see a nice frost forming on the metal part of the lighter.As soon as i pick it up the gas just shoots out all at once and I drop the damn thing because butane is very cold.

Bitch, bitch, bitch... whine, whine, whine...

Tunnelbandit you're sucha pussy :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Bitch, bitch, bitch... whine, whine, whine...

Tunnelbandit you're sucha pussy :tongue:

And Im a prick too.Just for calling me a pussy I hope your CP lighter backfires on you and knocks out your front tooth.Well that's if you have a CP lighter because everyone knows that only the elite board members posess one:tongue:

Yeah, recall them all to my place. I'll gladly take them all out of your hands.

. . . dude. . like yo . . I got one of those CP lighters . .and it's just dope wikked stoopid if you ask me . . I love it so much, I mean, I've never had a more even burn on my sigs . .

. . I don't know about those leak shit that you're talking about yo . .that stuff skeeves me . . I mean . .you know . . I don't wanna be smoking a cigarette and all of a sudden my itty bitty little fingers get blown off and shit yo . . .

That's whats im tryen to enlighten you on my brova.It's just the defectiveness of the effectiveness doesn't put it into retrospect.

With that said n shit I hope my other lighter propells out of my hand and hit me in the eye yo cuz a brova like me need a lawsuit.Quick fast yo. These cats aint gonna feel it...you feel me?Holla back yougin'

Tunnelbandit

Straight slippen n malt liquor sippen:blank:

That's whats im tryen to enlighten you on my brova.It's just the defectiveness of the effectiveness doesn't put it into retrospect.

With that said n shit I hope my other lighter propells out of my hand and hit me in the eye yo cuz a brova like me need a lawsuit.Quick fast yo. These cats aint gonna feel it...you feel me?Holla back yougin'

Tunnelbandit

Straight slippen n malt liquor sippen:blank:

:laugh: