Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A short list of things I'd find MORE ENJOYABLE than my job right now

Originally posted by tottallyoff

A brain and life you still to find.....

fuk those if u been noticen my pics i've Been growen up from my earlyer pics so brain and life lol i'm at work like u losers but i probley do less i just sit here and make sure shit isn't; robed and a brain lol maybe i'll inject a roid into it to make it grow lol when i get older

yeah, so I was thinking of using this paperwork i'm doing right now as an enema... I figure it would A) be put to better use & B) be less painfull...

Paperwork has no place in the IT industry... i'm a firm believer in the "paperless office" concept.

Originally posted by workenonlife

fuk those if u been noticen my pics i've Been growen up from my earlyer pics so brain and life lol i'm at work like u losers but i probley do less i just sit here and make sure shit isn't; robed and a brain lol maybe i'll inject a roid into it to make it grow lol when i get older

What a good thinking.

What do you do, by the way?

how many times was your account closed?

Originally posted by lavendermenace

1. Brazillian wax

2. Spinal tap

3. listening to the micheal bolton box set

4. gutting fish

5. chewing on tin foil

6. pap smear

7. impalling myself on a blunt object, perhaps a spoon.

8. rolling around in a field of poison ivy and cactii naked.

grenade.gif

I Think I would have to pick #3....

yaLL think to much acount lol payed off the books credit i dont want it cause i know i'm a crack head and will spnd it all LoL sh1t Le me live people i live to bash nerds/fagets so leave me alone onless your 1 of those ;)

ENGLISH, Motherfucker! DO YOU SPEAK IT!!!!!!!

I know this has been said COUTLESS times before....but bro when r u going to wake up and realiz that YOU ARE FUCKING NASTY!!!!!!!! You are so not even big, and what you do have, just seems to be a hunk of bloated fat....maybe you should inject a roid in your brain, it would be the biggest part of your body...not to mention your nasty lil weewee :tongue:

Originally posted by klohe

I know this has been said COUTLESS times before....but bro when r u going to wake up and realiz that YOU ARE FUCKING NASTY!!!!!!!! You are so not even big, and what you do have, just seems to be a hunk of bloated fat....maybe you should inject a roid in your brain, it would be the biggest part of your body...not to mention your nasty lil weewee :tongue:

and i am sure your a winner LoL post a pic lil girl and lets see a oppion on like most of u faggets i won't hae if yoru cute i'll say so even tho u acten liek a stupid kunt ;)

and i am sure your a winner LoL post a pic lil girl and lets see a oppion on like most of u faggets i won't hae if yoru cute i'll say so even tho u acten liek a stupid kunt ;)

do a search...there are plenty of pics of me....and I know I have gotten a helluva lot more positive feedback from mine than you have ever gotten from yours.....

sorry Shannon, I won't ruin your thread anymore!

Originally posted by tottallyoff

doesn't. even an illiterate fuck like me can get this right.

i am done spaken to u online any thing else that u wanna say is said in person cause usure as heLL run your mouth but u try not ot take it too far but fuk it this online sh1t is baby sh1t save your commets for person kid and lets see if u got them baLL's

have you sustained a serious head injury? were you born with a birth defect? raised by wolves? what is it?

:confused: