Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kuro

I just recorded a mix

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Have you figured out how to share on AG yet? I'll put some of my mixes online for you to grab if you wanna trade. That's assuming I stop being lazy, though...

I have no idea why some mp3s show up in my shared directory and some don't when you look on AG. It's actually in the directory I'm sharing.

Originally posted by vicman

posting all those dj rap pics made all the difference didnt it? :D

one more:

rapgear.JPG

I'm quite pleased with the one you posted that I made my sig. Most of the ones you're posting now don't show up, though. They just appear as tripod logos. I guess they don't allow linking.

kuro, shady...i want some of your cds...if you have any mixed yet. i just learned how to beat match so give me like a couple weeks, im working on this tight set now...ill have it on MD for you...or CD which ever...but i want to hear your shit too...late boyeeees!

Originally posted by dcsglow

kuro, shady...i want some of your cds...if you have any mixed yet. i just learned how to beat match so give me like a couple weeks, im working on this tight set now...ill have it on MD for you...or CD which ever...but i want to hear your shit too...late boyeeees!

I'll give you CD.