Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen351 suck a dik and every1 that worships him

Sitting back on my chair I read these posts put up by this asshole and all u people are threatened by him it looks like. So saleen i would like to be the first to tell you to suck a dik and swallow my load cause everyone else may bow down to you but in my book your nothing but a piece of trailer park trash who tosses salad to get where they are today. You post about people crying but your also the bitch thats crying to telling these somewhat degenerated people to stfu. Well saleen just stick a dik in your mouth a put a sock in it and gag off the fuckin thing because your the bitch in my book that finds himself in jail in 10 years bent over taking in dick up his ass while he picks up the soap

Originally posted by clubkidnj

Sitting back on my chair I read these posts put up by this asshole and all u people are threatened by him it looks like. So saleen i would like to be the first to tell you to suck a dik and swallow my load cause everyone else may bow down to you but in my book your nothing but a piece of trailer park trash who tosses salad to get where they are today. You post about people crying but your also the bitch thats crying to telling these somewhat degenerated people to stfu. Well saleen just stick a dik in your mouth a put a sock in it and gag off the fuckin thing because your the bitch in my book that finds himself in jail in 10 years bent over taking in dick up his ass while he picks up the soap

Thanks for your input. Now run along troll.

Guest saleen351

Another Saleen hater....... what a shocker:rolleyes:

Actually your still pissed i fucked your sister remember i just put the bone where the bitch was

OKay i have read this 4 times and still dont know what he is saying. Why dont you get back on your small bus and get to your special classes....Oh and about the skateboard helmet.....It looks good one you!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

OKay i have read this 4 times and still dont know what he is saying. Why dont you get back on your small bus and get to your special classes....Oh and about the skateboard helmet.....It looks good one you!!

you need to get back on that banana boat you came off of and suck somebodys asshole

I'm not the biggest saleen fan there is but no fucking newbie cumwrangler is going to start shit with anyone. Saleen is my bitch and I'm the only one who talks to him that way. So before you get your ass handed to you. Sit back and know your roll BOY.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

I'm not the biggest saleen fan there is but no fucking newbie cumwrangler is going to start shit with anyone. Saleen is my bitch and I'm the only one who talks to him that way. So before you get your ass handed to you. Sit back and know your roll BOY.

:heart:

you can all kiss my black ass and if you got problems with that come down tommorrow night to abyss and ask dj unique who i am i am in the booth most of the night anyways gettin with ya hoes

Great, I think we should have a "im gonna meet some guy i've never met so i can kick his ass because he doesnt like what i said on a message board" meet up. Sounds good. Tool.

suck my 12 inch while i piss and cum in yur mouth homo

Translation:

"I would like for you to perform felatio on me so I can ejaculate in your mouth, homosexual."

Hidden meaning:

"I'm a tool. I have a small penis. I wasn't held enough as a child, except by my sneaky uncle. I need someone to kick my ass."

As you were.

suck my 12 inch while i piss and cum in yur mouth homo

Sorry I don't dig the Golden Shower, but I do have a better idea. Why don't you shut you uneducated, ebonics speaking, small peckered, ass tapping, ghetto sewer rat trash of a fucking festering hole you call a mouth because if that is the best you have to offer (besides inviting me to Abyss so I can cram my cock down your throat) you are an even sadder excuse for a punk-ass faggot than I thought.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Translation:

"I would like for you to perform felatio on me so I can ejaculate in your mouth, homosexual."

Hidden meaning:

"I'm a tool. I have a small penis. I wasn't held enough as a child, except by my sneaky uncle. I need someone to kick my ass."

As you were.

OMG,you are too funny!!! Ready for tempts???

Sitting back on my chair I read these posts put up by this asshole and all u people are threatened by him it looks like.

Not really. In fact I usually disagree with what he says. However, I think he has an impressive resilience to criticism. Next!