Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has this board suddenly become....

Stupider and unbearably boring, or has it been a gradual decline in quality and quantity, that I'm only realizing after going away for a bit? Is the membership to blame, or maybe an overall drought in exciting nightlife news? Is it another wave of defection or an influx of morons taking over? Are we lacking some dynamic of drama neccesary for good sparring? Or have I just stopped caring who is opening at Roxy and what stupid shit someone thinks is "LOL"?

(And crobra don't even think about pouncin me for a "going away" thread....when I disappear permanently, you won;t know till I'm gone...)

I think your still

hungover from your Tequila

drinking contest..

CP is an influx of boredom and Fun.

It's like the tides..

Always changing~

come and go as ya like..

(I'm always here nevertheless)

There will always be educational

and intellectual posts from me and SBJ:

(such as the Cheese ass thread etc..)

fear not~

*Now hurry along and go play my:

"Who would you be in Alice In Wonderland thread"

Originally posted by clubmouse

hey Sai!!!!!!!!!

long time no see, you going to S&D on march 30th in philly, bunch of old skool cpers goin, lemme know..

LLLLAAAAATTTTTTEEEERRRRZZZZZZZ

-_-MiKeY-_-

Ah shit, another kid I love....okay, maybe I bitched too fast!

Sorry, bro, seriously doubt I'll have the time or the funds for a roadtrip/serious night out! IF anything changes I will PM you for sure. Plus I got Carl Cox this weekend, and that might have to be it for a little while. How bout Boo 4/20? You thinking of coming up?

Originally posted by saigray

Stupider and unbearably boring, or has it been a gradual decline in quality and quantity, that I'm only realizing after going away for a bit? Is the membership to blame, or maybe an overall drought in exciting nightlife news? Is it another wave of defection or an influx of morons taking over? Are we lacking some dynamic of drama neccesary for good sparring? Or have I just stopped caring who is opening at Roxy and what stupid shit someone thinks is "LOL"?

(And crobra don't even think about pouncin me for a "going away" thread....when I disappear permanently, you won;t know till I'm gone...)

well if you think this bored is so unbearably boring, why don't YOU contribute your presense and bring up the quality?

Originally posted by highmay

well if you think this bored is so unbearably boring, why don't YOU contribute your presense and bring up the quality?

]

She HAS... you just gotta open your eyes and ears a little, maybe you'll notice

;)

for example, sai contributed very nicely to this thread i posted on a protest rally some time ago:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78826

HOpe you like it, Mr. Heston :D