Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy School Girls...

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

my friend told me last night that Playboy magazine rated my school, Monmouth University, # 3 for the college with the best looking girls....

at least i know im contributing to my school somehow :D

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes: heheheheheheh

:tongue:

That is sooo right! I'm suprpised they are not #1. I have never met an ugly from Monmouth University. Every single girl I have met that said they go to Monmouth are BANGIN!. Not even just like "Eehh sorta pretty" they are all HOT as hell!!!

Is there a link to that poll? That could be interesting to see - but I'm not likely to buy the magazine just for that ;)

Actually, my school (Georgetown) asks for a picture of you when you submit your application, and it appears that they actually do take into consideration what you look like, 'cause there's like literally 5 unattractive people in the entire school. :laugh2:

i have no idea... and i didnt even see that pic up there yet... if u can find the link will u send it to me or post it?

I took that pic at Roxy and posted it on clubplanet only. Somebody jacked my pics and posted them on experience. Is that what you are talking about Lynn?

Originally posted by njangel

Ahhhhhhhh I forgot you had that pic, Did you ever figure out how the hell it got posted on the ************* board?????? Oh well, you & Barrie look good (I look a little weird though :eek: )

ok i checked that link.... there were like 10 pics stolen of mine... wtf?

my friend told me last night that Playboy magazine rated my school, Monmouth University, # 3 for the college with the best looking girls....

at least i know im contributing to my school somehow :D

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes: heheheheheheh

:tongue:

u damn straight!!! ;)

Last year my baseball team was playing Bergen County Community , after the game we stopped at a Wendy's to get something to eat. Apparently there was a catholic school across the street, and as soon as we walked in the joint all these girls startin hikin up there plaid skirts.

short plaid skirts + hot jersey chicks = :jawdrop:

Originally posted by legend38

Last year my baseball team was playing Bergen County Community , after the game we stopped at a Wendy's to get something to eat. Apparently there was a catholic school across the street, and as soon as we walked in the joint all these girls startin hikin up there plaid skirts.

short plaid skirts + hot jersey chicks = :jawdrop:

mouth_water.gif

Originally posted by legend38

WTF did u get that one? that is something similar to what I wanted to put in there

right click on it and bookmark the site.... its one of my favorite faces. I think Clubkat used it a while back so I bagged that url for myself.