Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMN there's a lot of NEWBIES bouncing around. Introduce yourselves HERE!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

and by the time I read and replied to your post, I had 2560...

I think i'll hit 2600 today... (I'm praying thehacker can make up some geek jokes for my 2600th post *cough* joeg Mitnick *cough*)

thats fuckin crazy.. do you do anythign else besides post all day? or are you one of the CPers that sit at work all day doing nothing but post on CP????

hey party people....i'm mike 21 from brooklyn but currently trapped at stonybrook u. musical tastes..triphop, house, techno. former stomping grounds vinyl and limelight. don't really go out to much anymore as i have no job and a major falling out with my friends (ie no one to go out with) but am goig to see carl cox sat!!!!!! woop woop! anyway......i don't wash my clothes to often i use whatevers on sale..............

Name: Shane D

Orgin: Philadelphia / South Jersey

Music: House, Trance, Tribal, Vocals, Hip Hop

School: Camden County College in South Jersey

Occupation: DJ at 91.5 WDBK at Camde County College/DJ Promoter for Axxess Productions

Hey everyone,

Name's Chris...I live in Queens and am a long-time lurker and think you guys are great. Now that i've recently lost my job I'm sure I'll have more time to post. It seems like CP has its share of people w/o jobs - maybe we can all get together on a daily basis and drink the day away :hat:

All right here I go,

my name is Mischa (27) from the Netherlands or should I say Amsterdam. A real party-animal and positive person above all.

I'm 6-6ft tall, weigh about 200, half indonesian/dutch.

Got my own little thread in More vibes from overseas and am trying to provide all of you with interresting news from Holland, just sharing that's all. Great NBA fan, sorry for those Knicks.

I'm coming over at the 26th of april and will stay at the Lyden Garden Hotel. Got two uncles living in Manhattan and that's just one reason for me to come....another one is to get wasted with Saigray and those who know me already.. Wondering if there are others my age, please don't tell me I'm the only one..no offense.

Well, feel free to ask me about anything...here's a pic.

attachment.php?postid=651198

Originally posted by spragga25

Ragga

Tastes in music: All over the place

If y'all want to know anything else, please ask! :)

Damn there are a lot of newbies here - have I been gone THAT long?? :confused:

you're back?! Damnit, your just like hulk hogan... you're really old, and should just retire and stay retired... but you keep coming back... ( :tongue: )

Originally posted by joeg

you're back?! Damnit, your just like hulk hogan... you're really old, and should just retire and stay retired... but you keep coming back... ( :tongue: )

That's right "BROTHER"...Whatcha gonna when the old man in his busted wheelchair RUNS WILD ON YOU!!

i may be new to this thing but have been bouncin around NYC for 7 years..im 23 now..SF has always been my home..saturdays that is...and now that new party on friday night i think will make my home in nyc two nights in a row at the same place..

SF KICKS ASS

S ound F actory

Originally posted by lavendermenace

wow, this is awesome! Welcome welcome welcome to all the newbies.

so good to see some new blood and some positive attitudes!

looks like we're gonna have to do a newbie meetup soon....

;)

. . .ewwww . .can I come!!! . . I'll bring the hamsters . . please PRETTY PLEASE!!! . . . ;) . . :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by stacychase

than I must be ancient!!!:D how r u hon??? miss ya!;)

Hey hun :cool: I haven't seen ya in AGES...I'll give ya ring this weekend to catch up on things!

To all the newbies - if you ever see stacychase, you all will agree with me that SHE IS PHAT (Pretty Hot And Tempting)

:)

26 years old.....

in DC...don't ask why......

Progressive Trance and Tech-House are my style......

heading to NYC next Friday....f_ing can't wait!

Any recommendations for a group of friends? Don't want a cheesy club with meatheads who take their shirts off and shit.....just want good-ass music, hot girls, and people who have a good time!