Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fundraiser

nabuc1

Please Help.

I'm trying to raise money for the English Impared. We need to fight this epidemic called ebonics or ghetto slang. It is a plaque on our society that must be stopped. These lost sould need an education to help them along. Their lack of mental prowess is so debiliating that they can't speak right or pull their pants all the way up. It is a cry for help. Donate what ever you can, but please let's help the under-privaleged and unfortunate. Let's put an end to "Bling Bling" and "Bizatch".

CEFS (Civilians for an Ebonics Free Society)

First off, and I believe this was spurred by the illuminous clubkid, he doesn't even spell "ebonically correct". Not every word can be reduced to three letters in the english language, nor should a Z be added after every plural. "Youz", should never be used, unless it is being used as a verb, like "once my sterling vocabulary and sparkling conversational skills are put to their best use in prison, the fellas will youz my ass as a cum receptacle". Also if you moronic meanderings actually cause the board to side with Saleen, you have obviously crossed some sacred line. I know some cultures value stupidity as "street cred" (I watch OZ) the jersey club scene is not one of them. Also as a greek man I know Kosta would be thrilled to know his club is being represented so eloquently. Here's a solution; while we may not be able to do nothin about this particulair societal dreg, we should support free abortions to crackhead mothers like his. Lets start a petition.

Originally posted by boywonder77

First off, and I believe this was spurred by the illuminous clubkid, he doesn't even spell "ebonically correct". Not every word can be reduced to three letters in the english language, nor should a Z be added after every plural. "Youz", should never be used, unless it is being used as a verb, like "once my sterling vocabulary and sparkling conversational skills are put to their best use in prison, the fellas will youz my ass as a cum receptacle". Also if you moronic meanderings actually cause the board to side with Saleen, you have obviously crossed some sacred line. I know some cultures value stupidity as "street cred" (I watch OZ) the jersey club scene is not one of them. Also as a greek man I know Kosta would be thrilled to know his club is being represented so eloquently. Here's a solution; while we may not be able to do nothin about this particulair societal dreg, we should support free abortions to crackhead mothers like his. Lets start a petition.

BWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thats fuckin great!!!

Originally posted by boywonder77

Thats fuck'n beautiful!!!LOL