Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Saturdays???

Originally posted by jarmenio

I haven't been hearing much lately about Platinum on Saturdays, How has it been? Who is spinning there this week?

I havent been going out much on sats, but my roommate (who is a barback) says there have been ridiculous amount of snatch there every week. Razor spun this past week and I understand he did a phenominal job of mixing, and did a great job of mixing new muzik with classics. This sat is Guido, and I'll prob be there.

Its all about Fridays though......Mark Amatucci keeps it fresh every week with new beats, and the muzik gets unbelievably dirty from 1-2....a little bit of SF in NJ:D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Its all about Fridays though......Mark Amatucci keeps it fresh every week with new beats, and the muzik gets unbelievably dirty from 1-2....a little bit of SF in NJ:D

BG

I definitely agree -- Fridays are hot at Platinum. Amatucci keeps me moving... I definitely want to check out Saturdays there though... my friend goes every Saturday & he says it keeps getting better and better every week. :D

I'm telling you guys...just 25 minutes south on Rt. 1 from Platinum is CONDUIT. Their FOCUS party is SICK. Thats where Louis Osbourne (Son of Ozzy) is DJing this Sat.

Both Hex Hector & Johnny Vicious spun there too. It's def. a dope party...Resident is Davey Gold (Groovilicious / Strictly Rhythm). It's a Centro-Fly vybe.....

Peeeace...

I grew up listening to Razor & Guido blow up through all the different LI clubs. Razor plays hard and prog. while Guido is definitely tribally. Both mix old classics flawlessly with new tracks....esp. Guido. I might have to check out Guido this weekend....it's been a while.:D

i was there last saturday not bad

crowd was ok-- pre factory party heads

Razor spun pretty good until he began spinning those old ass tracks towards the end of the night

Alotta guys though i probably saw like 3 good looking girls the whole night

But i had fun

Don't be so quick to judge them by their productions or whatever without hearing them live first........just like people judged Macaluso as cheese before hearing him live and looked what happened.....everyone's new fav. guy that comes to town.....shocker. I find them a lot better than a good handfull of Jersey garbage that is out there.....with a lot more experience as well. Razor doesn't spin @ John Blair's Roxy Sat. party for nothing.....one of the best and longest running parties in NYC period.