Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures of the CP Crew!!!

malanee

I don't like that pic of me. I've never had a good pic of myself taken. Did someone take a pic of me spinning last time I was over Malanee's? Maybe an action photo would be better. How long ago did you tale that. My hair's longer now.

Originally posted by Kuro

I don't like that pic of me. I've never had a good pic of myself taken. Did someone take a pic of me spinning last time I was over Malanee's? Maybe an action photo would be better. How long ago did you tale that. My hair's longer now.

i took that pic, i just need to finish that roll up...ill just start taking pics of the parking lot.

Originally posted by Kuro

Speaking of action pho's. Here's one of me spinning. Taken with my brand new Canon Digital Elph S110 which is the coolest camera I have ever owned. I wish Buzz allowed cameras. Cause I'd love to go nuts and take 100 pictures one night at Buzz.

EllyWelly - thanks for the comliment, but believe me there are some baaad ones out there of me! Crank has one! I look sloppy drunk and extra nasty! *lol*

Kuro - I thought I had one of you spinning too - but couldn't find it. I had another pic too in which you look close to suicide. Why don't you try smiling?

Royal - you are a total cutie and v. photogenic so I don't even want to hear it!