Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is R Bar??

Deep & Sexy Sundays

Dj Dave marino & Tony Tee Plus Special Guest DJ's Weekly....

spinning Lounge beats, trance, deep house, anthem, and more!!!

$2 white zinfindels, $2 bud light bottles, $2 shot specials, $50 Moet all night... plus a great food selection!!!

Hosted by NJ's #1 Emcee:

The MC Matty C

NO COVER!!!! Free CD & Drink Give-a-way's all night!!!

this is not your typical R-Bar party... Check it out!!!!

for info, directions and more,

www.StateofMind.tv/rbar.html

Originally posted by sprincess218

Actually, I wasn't but I've been there on 3 different Sundays and had a good time. I've also been on Fridays and Saturdays and it's a fun local alternative to hhitting the city.

On Sunday's they place house music.

i've never been there on a friday or saturday, only sundays..dave and tony always play great music..its a good place to come to close out the weekend..

THERE ARE NEVER ANY MEATHEADS HERE, EVER. TUESDAYS ARE REGGAE NIGHT, WED ARE OK, AND THURSDAYS ARE BANGING, FRIDAY AND SAT ARE ALWAYS GOOD, AND SUNDAY IS DEF PICKING UP, GOOD JOB MATTY. BUT ONCE AGAIN THERE ARE DEF NO MEATHEADS HERE. WERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM. EVERY NIGHT WE PLAY A MIX OF ALL TYPES OF MUSIC, NEVER JUST ONE KIND, JUST SUNDAYS, WE MIX HOUSE,HIP HOP, REGGAE, RB, WE HAVE IT ALL. COME CHECK US OUT, ASK FOR CARL, AND I WILL BUY YOU A DRINK. LET ME NOW YOU ARE FROM CLUBPLANET, AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

SEE YOU SOON

Haven't checked it out on a Fri or Sat yet, but the few Sundays I've been there, I was highly impressed. Nice, loungy feel, good music, and they must screen the door because I swear I didn't see a busted girl in the place. Definitely worth checking out.

Matty C: Nice job, bro, keep it going...by the way I work with a girl I think you went to HS with, Jen. I was there the same night as her back on Presidents Day weekend. We were both raving about the place

thanks man!!! we have worked hard to bring the upscale NJ crowd a nice place to hear good beats and chill!!! here's the info you need!!!

www.stateofmind.tv/rbar.html

R-Bar

1159 St. George Ave - Colonia NJ - 07067 - 732-634-9188

Sundays - Deep & Sexy

$2 white zinfindel

$2 Bud Light Bottles

$2 Shot specials

$50 moet bottles!!!

DJ Tony TEE mixing alongside our resident Dave Marino!!!

see you there!!!