Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah For Deep Dish!!

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Deep Dish will be in NYC at March 16 at vinyl doing a extended set and to my knowledge a few clubs in nj are looking into them as well.

thanks for the info, I am all over that! Last year when they opened for Danny's b-day they were incredible!!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TIE!!!! I think so much more work was put in by Mr. Tenaglia but I am kinda biased!!!

I like Danny's remix better but all in all, I think it's a victory for the whole dance community........:)

Originally posted by tempkid

A tie! There can't be no tie in the grammys.

Actually last night there was a tie in:

Field 23

Album Notes

Category 82

Best Album Notes

(tie)

Richard Pryor...And It's Deep Too! The Complete Warner Bros. Recordings (1968-1992)

Walter Mosley, album notes writer (Richard Pryor)

[Warner Archives/Rhino Entertainment]

Arhoolie Records 40th Anniversary Collection: 1960-2000 The Journey Of Chris Strachwitz

Elijah Wald, album notes writer (Various Artists)

[Arhoolie Records]

Originally posted by sin-sational

There you are Kermzy!

Why the absence?

Oh man! My absence is not easily explainable! Whew, where to begin, well it started a couple of months ago when I was taking a nice leasurely stroll in the park by my childhood home. Had my little headphones on & wasn’t really paying attention, WELL, all of a sudden I stepped into what turned out to be a portal into the year 1991!!! Oh my, oh my!!!! Luckily I was in familiar territory & really the only thing that was different was that I knew then what I know now!!! Worst thing was that I was thrust into a world where I was a brunette again!!! Oh god can you imagine??? My coloring & brown hair do not go, thank the peroxide Gods!!! Anyway, as I tried to find my way back to good ole’ 2002 I was forced to live w/o cell phones, I mean they were around, but not easily accessible. Big hair & big nails, WOW. Interesting trip but boy am I glad I made it back!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Oh man! My absence is not easily explainable! Whew, where to begin, well it started a couple of months ago when I was taking a nice leasurely stroll in the park by my childhood home. Had my little headphones on & wasn’t really paying attention, WELL, all of a sudden I stepped into what turned out to be a portal into the year 1991!!! Oh my, oh my!!!! Luckily I was in familiar territory & really the only thing that was different was that I knew then what I know now!!! Worst thing was that I was thrust into a world where I was a brunette again!!! Oh god can you imagine??? My coloring & brown hair do not go, thank the peroxide Gods!!! Anyway, as I tried to find my way back to good ole’ 2002 I was forced to live w/o cell phones, I mean they were around, but not easily accessible. Big hair & big nails, WOW. Interesting trip but boy am I glad I made it back!

Yes, I will have two of what she had! :love: