Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Idea for Abyss on a Friday....

Originally posted by djdanfury

the 21 still kinda scares the older girls so i would stick to the 23 strategy bunka has that has been doing so good......

Yeah, I have to agree with you there... some of my friends who are 25 and over don't like Abyss on Fridays because they think they are too old and the crowd is too young...

Originally posted by dancensmile

Yeah, I have to agree with you there... some of my friends who are 25 and over don't like Abyss on Fridays because they think they are too old and the crowd is too young...

i just think it would be sick if abyss could draw the same crowd bunka does on a saturday for RS......

i just think it would be sick if abyss could draw the same crowd bunka does on a saturday for RS......

I'm sure they could, that would be kool, but First I think they should try and make it open til 3AM again. . . but I bet the promoters wouldnt like the 23 for guys/21 girls. .:tongue:

talk to the town about the closing......If it was up to the promoters and management we'd be open til the next morning.... And as far as HB saturdays they have always had that Nite for YEARS......Everyone always says the 2 clubs copy off one another BLAH BLAH BLAH....and now your asking to mimic an entire nite.....alittle Hippocritical huh? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

talk to the town about the closing......If it was up to the promoters and management we'd be open til the next morning.... And as far as HB saturdays they have always had that Nite for YEARS......Everyone always says the 2 clubs copy off one another BLAH BLAH BLAH....and now your asking to mimic an entire nite.....alittle Hippocritical huh? :rolleyes:

LOL.....you might as well.....you stole their Resident Friday DJ.....JK

LOL.....you might as well.....you stole their Resident Friday DJ.....

How did we steal Richie? I wanna hear this one....No one forced him.....It was a mutal thing......He wanted to leave bunka along with a few other ppl each for their own reasons....a proposal was made terms were good a new night was born....how is that stealing?

Do you think that it would be a good idea for abyss to make it 23 for guys and 21 for girls on a Friday like Hunka Bunka does on their saturday?

....IMO.....the party would be a lot better......

The owners would lose Money if the under 23 crowd wasnt allowed in, we wanted to try it years ago but was voted down...as for the 3am thing...that was the towns decision...ABYSS would stay open 24 hours if allowed....

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

How did we steal Richie? I wanna hear this one....No one forced him.....It was a mutal thing......He wanted to leave bunka along with a few other ppl each for their own reasons....a proposal was made terms were good a new night was born....how is that stealing?

Rumor has it that Abyss hit him in the head threw him in the back of a car and off they took him,

Are you saying that this is not how it went down? :laugh:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

ill go to bunka when my radio breaks and i cant hear KTU anymore

BG

Wait a minute. . . aren’t you the one that stated you weren’t going to say anything “bad†about BUNKA, and I also believe that you stated you where going to see John Michael’s isn’t that right!!!!???? :blown: