Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Madonna to buy TWILO

Originally posted by quoth

yes, madonna and her former bitch, Ingrid Casares, own it.

;)

It was Ingrid and Chris Paciello who owned Liquid. Not Madanna Chris date Madonna for a bit also. But she never owned a piece of liquid.

FYI Chris is now in the witness protection program and the book Mob over Miami comes out in April :-)

Originally posted by mjp22

It was Ingrid and Chris Paciello who owned Liquid. Not Madanna Chris date Madonna for a bit also. But she never owned a piece of liquid.

FYI Chris is now in the witness protection program and the book Mob over Miami comes out in April :-)

Riiiiiight. whatever you say know-it-all. :rolleyes:

Do yer research.

how much would it cost to buy TWILO...I figure we got a few hundred people on the boards, we all come together, pitch in all the money we could, who needs college, or an apartment, or a car, we could all just live in twilo, i know i wouldnt mind....

Originally posted by clubmouse

how much would it cost to buy TWILO...I figure we got a few hundred people on the boards, we all come together, pitch in all the money we could, who needs college, or an apartment, or a car, we could all just live in twilo, i know i wouldnt mind....

:laugh: how funny would that be... CP's true home (literally).. living in twilo!!! Kind of scary.

We should start the Clubplanet Twilo fund... or just the TWILO fund in general. I am sure there are a shitload of people who would donate money in order to buy TWILO. Not only would our fellow former Twilolites get involved... but I am sure there are a few well-known DJs who would chip in as well. Ehh... there goes my blind optimism again.