Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Depressed, Angry, Sad, Scared, Regretful, Clubplaneteers...

dgmodel

Originally posted by boywonder77

This smacks of some heavy hypocrisy to me. If you don't like strippers or Bon Jovi than I don't think we're gonna have a lot to talk about. How bout Bruce? I mean your not pure evil are you? And if anybody asks Bruce who I will cry.

wheres the hypocricy??? i never said i did like any of those things??? more importantly, doesnt mean we cant be friends... just saying... why are you getting all defensive about nothing?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

hrm.i never said i wouldnt go to a strip place, i said i wouldnt go to JERSEY to go to one. besides, i dont think anyone is haivng a negative reaction to going, the negative reaction is to your concept of strippers as smart for making money off their bodies while we think they are wasting their time.

YES!

See that's what happens, someone started talking Bon Jovi trash and I got all discombobulated. i apologize i'm feeliing much better now. I just thought their were some rather strange reactions to the concept of strippers stemming from such liberal minded people. Probably more surprised than anything. By the way as a connoisuer of fine strip clubs around the world, Jersey's are by far the most fun. New York strip clubs are more like business man specials. Now let's get back to the love.

Guest danni133
Originally posted by dgmodel

possibly... if itlll put an end to all these depressing posts and threads on here then yes for the good of the board and the well being of all we should all meet up...

Yes DG, the good of the posts on here depends on us meeting hehe..maybe for the good of you, but I can't secure all of CP-kind...by the way, I'm stealing those black glasses!

~Danielle

eh i dont care where we meet but relax wit the jersey hating. i mean you said that all nj people hate ny people, thats bullshit. i like anyone who is cool no matter what!!! the only thing i see is people hatin on jersey no one hatin on ny. well anyway sorry if i sound mad i'm really not i was just saying what i feel:D anyway i rather not do it at a strip joint, but i will join if everyone else is going;)

Originally posted by boywonder77

It's probably the best gogo in Jersey, but it's in Morristown. Double-D's. Let me know who's interested, there's a barmaid lingerie show next wednesday I'm going to, it's a god time. The girls are hot and the bartenders are cool as shit.

you work at Double D's??~!?~!?!~?

ok... we really need to get off of the titty bar topic... ;)

dg ~ i think this is a really good idea...

boywunder is very very wrong and ms. tastyt set him straight... us cp girlies are all about meeting up and hanging out... usually we are the one's who plan the meetups... :rolleyes:

it would probably end up being just another cp meetup, unless there was a rule saying you had to be single to come... i dunno how that would work... but i think it would be a lot of fun if we met in a lounge or something and just chilled, had some drinks... and let the night go along from that...

is it ever gonna happen??? :confused:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:grin: sooooo.... let's plan this shit then...

and spragga ~ im always down to play the nipple game~ :tongue:

talk to the man they call DG he was the one who started this:tongue: DG where the fuck are you? you started sumptin you cant finish:mad:

whoa whoa whoa!!! simmer down... lets take it easy...

okay i asked for some input as well... what does everyone favor???

I say lounge or bar, in midtown... but im flexible... any other suggestions???

i dunno but there must be liquor and make sure they arent that strick cause i know not everyone is 21 or have fake id's. so that way no one is secluded and everyone can get drunk. also that way i can try to drag that 'CRAZY ASS MISKY' out hopefully (it would have to be a Sat. if you guys wanna meet her cause she works like a slave). and i kinda want her to come out and meet you mofo's.

thats my input, so make your output from that:D

aiight... sounds good... and btw is this a singles meet up or just a general meet up??? cause my initial intent was to cheer up these grumpy humpy bastids on here...

ehhhhhh what the hell if we gets no love might as well show love to everyone. whoever wants to come. but if they bring a date dont sex em up in front of us unless they care to share.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

as the new girl on the block, could i join? ;) or is this an "all male review", lol

nah your just what we are lookin for a single female;) cum one cum all just as long as you are ready to drink, mingle, and preferably single:D