Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend Has Landed....

All that exists now is pubs, clubs, drugs and parties. I have got 48 hours from the world man im gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle, im gonna talk codshit to total strangers all night, im gonna lose the plot on the dance floor, the free radicals inside me are freaking man. Tonight im jip travolta im peter popper im going to never never land with my chosen family man, we're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did. Anything could happen tonight, this could be the best nite of my life u know! ive got 73quid in my back burner, im gonna wax the lot man. The milky bars are on me!!! YAA!

"Human Traffic" 1999

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/human_traffic.html

My personal favorite pre-party speach!

Originally posted by therunner

All that exists now is pubs, clubs, drugs and parties. I have got 48 hours from the world man im gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle, im gonna talk codshit to total strangers all night, im gonna lose the plot on the dance floor, the free radicals inside me are freaking man. Tonight im jip travolta im peter popper im going to never never land with my chosen family man, we're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did. Anything could happen tonight, this could be the best nite of my life u know! ive got 73quid in my back burner, im gonna wax the lot man. The milky bars are on me!!! YAA!

"Human Traffic" 1999

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/human_traffic.html

My personal favorite pre-party speach!

Bring that to my house tonight, I've never seen it! I got 4 hours of sleep last night and I'm drunk. At work. I have to drive to meet you and Jroo for lunch (which I am happy to do btw, I'm starving!), drive to Fort Meade after work, drive back to Alexandria, clean my house, attempt to cook dinner, change and head out till probably 10am. My body hurts and I haven't fully recovered from my pneumonia so if I die distribute my stuff among yourselves. If I were you I would fight for the Tivo.

Originally posted by crownroyal

Bring that to my house tonight, I've never seen it! I got 4 hours of sleep last night and I'm drunk. At work. I have to drive to meet you and Jroo for lunch (which I am happy to do btw, I'm starving!), drive to Fort Meade after work, drive back to Alexandria, clean my house, attempt to cook dinner, change and head out till probably 10am. My body hurts and I haven't fully recovered from my pneumonia so if I die distribute my stuff among yourselves. If I were you I would fight for the Tivo.

I can't have a dish where I live but would really like to have the TV and all the dirty dishes on thecounter top!!