Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gh Boy I Need Your Assitance On The Bathtub Boogie Mix!!!

Whats up RIck,

I fuckin G'd out last night takin a shit. Do these people realize how large my trapazoids are and how defined and inflated my pectorlus majors are. Yo, I need Joey or Sal's bathtub tonight to make the tasty liquid potion, sound good? What ingredients do you use and what town around here has teh best water to use as base? Im gonna go to Domick's deli and get 15 egg whites and one piece of toast, go get my brows waxed at Nina's nails and a manicure, do some abs at Concepts and boot 2cc of K in my shoulder. Can't wait to get carried out of somewhere tonight

The best towns in Bergen County NJ to get some good bathtub boogie mix are (in no particular order): Lyndhurst, Lodi, Fairview, North Bergen, Cliffside Park, and Fair Lawn. Bogota and Rutherford get an honorable mention. Most of these towns have huge guido(or wannabe guido) populations. Lodi is full of em(Tony's Deli, Vito's construction,Giuseppe's Tanning salon), Of course you have to mention Health Concepts for the sole purpose of the #1 Juicehead gym in America(They have DJ in there). For my personal mix, it requires a weekend of fun glitter wearing guidettes ready to be experimented on. The bathtub has to be totally sanitized and if Frankie, Michael, and Vito gotta be on the lookout, cause one wrong move and your bathtub adventure is over.

Getting off of the topic, what are your plans tonight? I'm thinking of heading over to Metro. Lately the Georgia Home Boy has been pumpin over there, and the place is crawling with girls who work all week waitressing and spend two hours a week in tanning salons. If you get out of work early, I'll be at Health Concepts pre-gaming for tonight. We can stop at Tony's deli to pick up some fresh turkey(no bread, mayo or cheese)for after our workout too.

Get your poland spring bottle ready and full, cause it's on!!

bio.miamiheat100.jpgbottle-water.jpg