Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U ...........

To the virus that kicked my ass for the last 8 days. I still can't see straight and I'm still a bit dizzy, but I had to get out of my friggin house. A second, smaller F U to COSMICGATE who I thought I was boyz with. I guess everyone else finds out that you are not spinning for my boy before I do..........

Guest saleen351

For that guy who killed that little girl in San Diego:biggun:

killing this asshole is tooo easy, I say put him in a room with Tempskid for an hour..... That will do it.......

MY FU's go to:

My supervisor who acts like a dick cause he taking Xenadrine and he is soooooo Moody and Nasty.

To this girl I am seeing who is driving me up a wall...with all this highschool bullshit..I mean grow up already!!!:mad: :mad:

My FU goes to JBR for having a virus and Cosmic for not spinning....JBR does this mean no partying for you tomorrow?

Laurie....I think you need some sort of protective gear....you have been getting hurt a lot lately!

Originally posted by cigs

My FU goes to JBR for having a virus and Cosmic for not spinning....JBR does this mean no partying for you tomorrow?

What a bunch of shit, huh!!! I can't party for 9 more days, cause of the meds I'm on. I am still going to the party though, and I guess I'll have to play DJ. That should be interesting. You guys still coming by?

A very big FU to my former boss and his new manager for talking shit. A bigger FU to JJ for having the balls to call me after I quit and started threatening me not to take his bartenders so here's my quote for you "fuck you you illiterate bastard they're my friends, my bartenders and they're coming with me. "

Fuck you to them for trying to start a war but I will shit on his face if he fucks with me.

See you guys at River Street!!

Kosta

A big FU to the virus I had (but fortunately, mine does not sound lik it as as bad as JBR's, mine came and went in 2 days)

A big FU to the IRS for not giving me back enough money (I still owe big bucks for the shorehouse)

A big FU to hormones for giving me terrible mood swings (girls you know what I'm talking about!)

A big FU to the summer for still being 3 months away!

A big FU to my job as always, I hate that damn school district.

Thats all...

My weekly F.U. goes to Flixx. for ruining my fuckin day with his thread he posted...FU...Good Job bro...not many ppl can just ruin my day...

Ban who?? From were?? BOTH places?? ALL THREE?? ouch

:unhappy: <<~~What people look like when waiting on line at Tempts and cannot get in:D

Originally posted by cgm

A big FU to the virus I had (but fortunately, mine does not sound lik it as as bad as JBR's, mine came and went in 2 days)

A big FU to the IRS for not giving me back enough money (I still owe big bucks for the shorehouse)

A big FU to hormones for giving me terrible mood swings (girls you know what I'm talking about!)

A big FU to the summer for still being 3 months away!

A big FU to my job as always, I hate that damn school district.

Thats all...

Well, at least with each weekly FU, the summer is getting closer!!!!!