Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ready for some Big Black Cox???

Originally posted by joeg

I want to go... but I'm a little tight on fundage... (*cough* a comp would REALLY help me right now *cough*) ;)

Joe, you are young and unschooled....this is NOT THE NIGHT TO PLEAD POVERTY! Sell your baseball card collection, offer to wash your parents car, realize that 40 bucks only means drinking 4 less drinks next week...and become SCHOOLED!

Originally posted by saigray

Joe, you are young and unschooled....this is NOT THE NIGHT TO PLEAD POVERTY! Sell your baseball card collection, offer to wash your parents car, realize that 40 bucks only means drinking 4 less drinks next week...and become SCHOOLED!

lol... well if You're going to be there.... I suppose I HAVE to go... ughhh... I'm going to have hell to pay when I get back from wmc... money is just flying out the window.

Originally posted by joeg

lol... well if You're going to be there.... I suppose I HAVE to go... ughhh... I'm going to have hell to pay when I get back from wmc... money is just flying out the window.

if jo don' go. . .i don' go

lol... Whats that sound????

Is that the sound of someone laying down the challenge???

kat: awww... now I know why I buy the "fancy feast" instead of "nine lives" :only the best for kitty:

hmmm.... I'll see what I can do. :idea:

Originally posted by roha3000

Joe, you Jersey crack whore, this is not a god damn flea market. We have been through this before. The price is $40 dollars. Put up or shutup.

ROFL...

If I do go, theres no promises on weather or not we'll come up with a new quote... I think that might be a vinyl thing... we'll have to see.

Originally posted by saigray

Naw man, you rule ;-)

Coming tomorrow???

most definately will be, look foward to meeting ya :)

Originally posted by roha3000

I added the © to my quote. Any unauthorized use of it will result in royalty payments.

i dont see no copyrights anywhere, that did give me quite a chuckle though. :D