Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
boywonder77

Gimme Some Lovin!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just recovered from the worst week EVER! God damn stomach virus completely kicked my ass. Couldnt eat or workout for a an entire week, but what's worse it completely sapped my will for lovin. As a complete sex freak this was very disturbing, my penis has been giving me this sad little look for days(play with me, you know you want to). But today is a brand new morning, the sun is shining, and the Mighty Kong has awoken from his slumber and is ready to take on Manhattan. After a nice breakfast, a little yoga to get the blood flowing, probably a little personal handshake (just to get an equipment check) I will be back on my horse. And that horse better be ready I have a lot of personal frustration to vent. I am now going to flip a coin to see which lucky young girl gets first dibs, it should be a special moment for her. And hey I could use a little fore-play to get things started girls.

I am going to flat out whoop some ass, and coming from a Greek man, that's not an idle threat. I'm done with cutsie message board diddling. Someone. Tonight. Is getting tossed like a ragdoll around the entire perimeter of my apartment and quite possibly outside as well. i will be smacking the shit out her ass, hardcore fucking against the wall with her head smashing in to the wall as I pull her hair back till it fucking hurts. Then I'm gonna stick my toungue as far up her ass as possible. Here's the dillemna. The girl I really enjoy fucking has to work, and I can't wait until four in the morning. And the other girl that I hang with is kind of timid(boring). So I may be looking to venture out for new trim potential. Send me back vital statistics and a proposed course of action to alleviate my sexual frutration and a decision will be forthcoming.

I like your style sweety... Like I said you sound too much like me... That could either be real dangerous, or down right nasty...! I too have me a play toy, who has been, umm... quite unavailible to me at my times of need, so I am in search of a newbie... someone whom I can share my dirty lil tricks with... I mean shit... Whats a girl gotta do around here to meet a new booty call???

Originally posted by sparklez929

I mean shit... Whats a girl gotta do around here to meet a new booty call???

212-932-PM me for the rest of the number!

Ragga's back, and his old ass is randy as a muthafucka!!

:cool:

Originally posted by sparklez929

guy-me-guy

Hmm... now those are fun... Had one for the first time about 3 weeks ago... It's the best feeling in the world to have two beautiful men savage you at the same time... :smoke:

IS THAT A YES ???:D