Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just so you guy's know who ur dealing with... My pic...

sparklez929

Originally posted by sparklez929

It's one of those up in ur face one's... :D

FUCK man....now I got a bone, bone at work!!! :cool:

Let me introduce myself...I'm ragga, I got's a phat wheelchair with new age rims...nicknames are "old man" and "Thunda Kong" and I'm all about three words....WHAT?....Three words:

JUST

BRING

IT!!

Peace!! :cool:

Originally posted by randall16

what town are you from....face looks familiar....

AWE SHUCKS... Finding someone who know's you already on this board cannot be good... hehe.. j/k Im from old bridge.... I usta bartend a lil so you may have seen me round... Where are u from?

Originally posted by johnneebee

In my experiences ..the innocent looking ones are best in bed..the hotties are hot but most often in bed they are not

That's true... With guys and girls... I dated this totally fucking hott ass guy once... who I swear I would have married if he asked me... But he was just ehhh... not up to par shall we say... But he was ohh soo beautiful to look at... Can't really say I have dated many shy/innocent guys, so I really cannot comment much on that. I usually go for the attention grabbing, look at me now bitch, kinda guys... Usually pretty agressive all around...