Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Huge F.u To X.s

well everyone club xs has gone and done the STUPIDIST thing done to seaside since merge opening up xs has decided to go with eddie baez (are you joking me) on sat. nights he couldnt bring the crowd to merge last summer from x.s so now their gonna put him in x.s and let him send the crowd right back to TEMPS or even over to merge i personally think this was without a doubt the most assinine thing. TEO was club X.S last summer he was the reason alot of us went their i hope a few of you feel the same way i do about this and hope to here your views on the matter at hand. (no offence to merge im sure you will do alot better this summer since the crowd will be walking out of xs and going to you or temps cause x.s will be the flop of the summer)

thanks for listening

STEVE

PROTEST TO CLUB X.S THIS SUMMER DO NOT GO THEIR AND DO NOT LET FRIENDS GO THEIR LETS SHOW THEM THIS WAS AN IDIOTIC THING THEY DID.

Originally posted by flizz

well everyone club xs has gone and done the STUPIDIST thing done to seaside since merge opening up xs has decided to go with eddie baez (are you joking me) on sat. nights he couldnt bring the crowd to merge last summer from x.s so now their gonna put him in x.s and let him send the crowd right back to TEMPS or even over to merge i personally think this was without a doubt the most assinine thing. TEO was club X.S last summer he was the reason alot of us went their i hope a few of you feel the same way i do about this and hope to here your views on the matter at hand. (no offence to merge im sure you will do alot better this summer since the crowd will be walking out of xs and going to you or temps cause x.s will be the flop of the summer)

thanks for listening

STEVE

PROTEST TO CLUB X.S THIS SUMMER DO NOT GO THEIR AND DO NOT LET FRIENDS GO THEIR LETS SHOW THEM THIS WAS AN IDIOTIC THING THEY DID.

Are you going to come and walk the sidewalks with your picket signs you fucking homo...

hey SCROTUM SACK why dont you stay behind your bar at X.S and stick to things you know cause obviosly your not a good promotor if you think getting rid of TEO was a good move for this summer. i would really like to here your reasoning for this move actuall things that made you change your dj that brought in a good crowd last year and was only getting bigger every week until summer ended? and this summer was looking even better with him their cause word was out about how good X.S was with TEO last summer. every week i read how good TEO is doing all winter and how good hes been spinning down their on sats.

another thing you may not know who i am cody but i do know who you are and i was under the impression that you were boys with TEO (thats how you treat friends?) now your out trying to be friends with all the people he introduced you to in the business and in the process making yourself look like a FOOL.

NOT COOL NOT COOL AT ALL

Originally posted by cody05

Are you going to come and walk the sidewalks with your picket signs you fucking homo...

i agree w/ flizz- and somehow, his knowing that XS is gonna suck this summer, leads me to believe he'll be doing something better than picketing. The problem with Seaside is their greed. It will never be NYC- we all know that-and being that Denny has brought 'that"type of crowd to tempts in the summer the 'SAME OWNERS" of XS arent happy with only that-- they need both Places

jammed packed-with 'northern club heads to make EVEN more money. Well

news flash- Eddie Baez is NOT goin to make that happen. But what HAS happened is that an incredible Dj,who has remained loyal to Seaside for 8 yrs (b/c that area is he lives) is now out of a job this summer. Teos played in NYC as well -but remained true to Seaside and shared his incredible talent with his "local"

community-and offered heads something DIFFERENT BY FAR- the managment at XS let him go b/c he's not a Denny wannabe or NYC 'style' carbon copy-which is what it TAKES to succeed beyond jersey- which is what teo will accomplish for that reason. So Keith(correction made)

make your tips-serve you drinks-and get banged up ALLLL summer like you do EVERY YEAR you and all yor Friends- but by he time you turn around winter will be here and you'll want guestlist

privleges to Teo's party*TRUST* and i hope all yal are ABRUPTLY DENIED-

hey SCROTUM SACK why dont you stay behind your bar at X.S and stick to things you know cause obviosly your not a good promotor if you think getting rid of TEO was a good move for this summer. i would really like to here your reasoning for this move actuall things that made you change your dj that brought in a good crowd last year and was only getting bigger every week until summer ended? and this summer was looking even better with him their cause word was out about how good X.S was with TEO last summer. every week i read how good TEO is doing all winter and how good hes been spinning down their on sats.

another thing you may not know who i am cody but i do know who you are and i was under the impression that you were boys with TEO (thats how you treat friends?) now your out trying to be friends with all the people he introduced you to in the business and in the process making yourself look like a FOOL.

NOT COOL NOT COOL AT ALL

For your information I had nothing to do with Teo leaving and I am friends with him. But the club made a decision and yes I do bartend there so what do you think I am going to encourage the people who say protest XS. And yes my name is Keith.

Guest saleen351

Ok some info........

Now Teo hates me and everyone at XS and CP knows this. I support TEO all the way, when he wants he can run with any DJ! Last week he was incredible. I really don't see Baez working out. Just my 2 cents and "others" in SSH have felt the same way. I'm not knocking the "decision" makers but they failed to listen to the customers. If I owned XS I would make Teo the sat night party but bring in a specail DJ every 2 or so weeks. < which they are doing.....I talked to Teo last week and told him I thought it was fucked up, did I mention he hates me........ I just want XS to know that they better sign him now becaue he will land a job and won't come back to XS "if" the sat baez party fails......... I love XS and will contiune to support them but I really don't think its a good move, but with that being said only 1% of the club crowd is on clubplanet so with his name reco and new tracks it may take off.

I also say FUCK XS!! They also made the great move of getting rid Of Manny On Friday nights!! Great Idea, Get rid of the guy who built the friday nights and who had a loyal following! Nice Move. Fucking over one of the nicest guys in the Industry whose been loyal to XS. I know Richie will do a good job and i wish him the best of luck but thats Besides the point, the way that things were handled with Manny was not right. Should have been handles more profesionally.

Originally posted by cody05

For your information I had nothing to do with Teo leaving and I am friends with him. But the club made a decision and yes I do bartend there so what do you think I am going to encourage the people who say protest XS. And yes my name is Keith.

dont EVEN TRY TO FRONT KEITH-- i know for a fact that you got in the "ears" of those in control at XS who were already nervous and sketchy b/c XS shouldve stayed closed this winter like they did every other year-and theywere gonna close for the winter- instead they thought Teo could be a magician

who would "invent' people to show up- that place is pretty much a ghost town in the winter esp w/ Abyss and Bunka only 30 miles away&they've had the winter market for yrs.-they tried to be a year round club in a resort town- and b/c TEO introduced you to some DJ's and industry people and KINDA opened your eyes to NYC (we took you to Twilo for your first time ever dude) Now YOU KNOW THE SCENE right?- reaching out for DJs that you met through TEO even- Now youre gonna tell the folks at XS how

it should be "We should get a Dj producer in here' and people will come- out" the people came for Johnny etc b/c it was something

different and you all Promoted the shit out of it- The other suggestion was track acts but you guys didnt book 1-!!!you just blamed the Dj instead- XS wants something that it cant have_There is only 1 Tempts at the Shore-

XS was awsome last yr IN ITS OWN RIGHT b/c it was different w/ Teo there! Teo held his own as an individual-And you guys pretended to "get it"all last summer, and then stabbed him in his back.And as far as yal being friends he's a bigger person than me - also i KNOW teo's friends HELL I AM TEOs friend and the way you behave is not how we roll!

Thats the real!

IT IS UNFORTUNATE TO HEAR THAT ABOUT TEO AND MANNY.

THE CLUB IS DEF MAKING A VERY RISKY MOVE. FRI NIGHTS IN SEASIDE ARE A TUFF NIGHT TO SELL THAT'S WHY MANNY WAS A GOOD CHOICE( PEOPLE LOVE HIM AS A PERSON AND HIS MUSIC) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IS THAT PEOPLE WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SEE HIM. I LIKE RICHIE BUT IT'S GONNA BE VERY HARD FOR HIM TO PULL IT OFF(HOLIDAY WEEKENDS DON'T COUNT)....

AS FOR BAEZ REPLACING TEO......VERY BAD CHOICE ........I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY A CLUB WOULD REPLACE A DJ WITH A SOLID LOCAL FOLLOWING FOR A DJ THAT DREW NO CROWD AT A BRAND NEW CLUB A BLOCK AWAY.....IF EDDIE WAS TO SHOW HE HAD A FOLLOWING WE WOULD OF SEEN IT LAST SUMMER.......

TEO SHOULD STILL BE THE RESIDENT AND IF THEY MANAGEMENT WANTS TO BRING IN GUESTS THEY SHOULD DO SO ONCE IN A WHILE.......

thanks for listening

STEVE

I was debating on putting my 2 cents in, but flixx c'mon have a little class. I LOVE Teo & Manny since we worked together at ABYSS. Teo & Manny hands down are two of the classiest DJ's I know, both share a great quality only few DJ's have. They are DJ's for the ppl not for themselves (non egotistical). In my opinion that is & I'm sure most if not all of you agree. There is no question these guys are geat DJ's & people for that matter, BUT to bad mouth the entire club and bring down all the employees because some of you do not like the decision that was made by owners, DO NOT BAD MOUTH THE ENTIRE CLUB especialy staff such as myself or other tenders who have NADA to do with any decisions> Especially when you don't know 100% of the details at hand. There are probably 3 ppl that do know why this occurred...and until you find out ...then shut your mouth. But remeber tis ... Tempts is owned by XS. So to bad mouth 1 is ..well you know the deal.

im not putting down the people at X.S just the ones who have gone out and done this stupid move i do know the whole story and i may be the 4th that knows it . i feel bad for all the good people that work their and your probably one of them cause i see this summer being rough for x.s with these changes that went down. im sorry just my opinion and im starting to see a few more of these popping up and after monday-tuesday comes around im sure your gonna see a lot more people with the same reaction and opinions as mine

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kirklop

I LIKE RICHIE BUT IT'S GONNA BE VERY HARD FOR HIM TO PULL IT OFF

ARE YOU SNIFFING GLUE AGAIN......? THE DESCISON TO BRING IN RS LAST YEAR WAS UNOFFICALY MADE ABOUT 3 MINS AFTER HIS SET WAS DONE ON THE FRIDAY LAST SUMMER. IT WILL NOT BE HARD OR RISKY FOR HIM.............. PUT YOUR FREINDSHIPS BESIDE AND REALIZE THAT RS TORE THE FUCKING ROOOOOOOF OFF LAST TIME HE PLAYED THERE.. MANNY BUILT XS FRIDAYS AND NOW RS IS GONNA ADD A LEVEL TO IT........ XS WILL BE THE PLACE TO GO ON FRIDAYS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT... PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING FOR SOME TIME ABOUT HIM BEING THERE. NOW YOU THROW IN JV 5 TIMES THIS SUMMER AND BAM XS IS GONNA BE RE DICK U LOS....

SALEEN PERSONAL SAT LINEUP AT XS

1. TEO

2. JASON OJEDA < NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

3. ROBBIE TRONCO < COULD HAPPEN

4. J VICIOUS < 5 MORE TIMES THIS SUMMER

5. MANNY < GIVE HIM THE RESPECT HE DESERVES AND BRING HIM BACK A FEW TIMES....

6. DJ COSMICGATE.......:D

You guys better wake up. How can you compare eddie baez or j.v. to a local dj. Maybe the men in charge have a bigger plan than then just little local seaside djs. I think xs made a smart move. The club should cater to harder music and real world known djs. The local guy may be a nice kid, but, not a major dj. When he sells hundreds of thousands of cd, then maybe you can try to compare. Until then, to the "people or friends" that are sticking up for teo or manny, you should stop your CRYING.No one was knocking them as a dj, it has just been decided that they are not right for xs. Live with it. It is not so bad to have world renound dj spinning for everyone in seaside. OPEN YOU MINDS!! YOU MIGHT LIKE WHAT WHAT YOU HEAR.

Originally posted by bullfu

You guys better wake up. How can you compare eddie baez or j.v. to a local dj. Maybe the men in charge have a bigger plan than then just little local seaside djs. I think xs made a smart move. The club should cater to harder music and real world known djs. The local guy may be a nice kid, but, not a major dj. When he sells hundreds of thousands of cd, then maybe you can try to compare. Until then, to the "people or friends" that are sticking up for teo or manny, you should stop your CRYING.No one was knocking them as a dj, it has just been decided that they are not right for xs. Live with it. It is not so bad to have world renound dj spinning for everyone in seaside. OPEN YOU MINDS!!

YOU MIGHT LIKE WHAT WHAT YOU HEAR.

I have a a open mind, however, what ever the "plan" they have for XS- that is the problem. No one is saying anything about Johhny coming in to do guest spots- thats not the issue-Its about getting rid of your resident Dj for Eddie Baez- for no apparrent reason. As far as liking what I hear- well thats another story-

johnny's cool people~ but Im a Tenaglia fan ; )

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bullfu

You guys better wake up. How can you compare eddie baez or j.v. to a local dj. Maybe the men in charge have a bigger plan than then just little local seaside djs. I think xs made a smart move. The club should cater to harder music and real world known djs. The local guy may be a nice kid, but, not a major dj. When he sells hundreds of thousands of cd, then maybe you can try to compare. Until then, to the "people or friends" that are sticking up for teo or manny, you should stop your CRYING.No one was knocking them as a dj, it has just been decided that they are not right for xs. Live with it. It is not so bad to have world renound dj spinning for everyone in seaside. OPEN YOU MINDS!! YOU MIGHT LIKE WHAT WHAT YOU HEAR.

Baez Got fired last year for a reason...........

Originally posted by johnneebee

I was debating on putting my 2 cents in, but flixx c'mon have a little class. I LOVE Teo & Manny since we worked together at ABYSS. Teo & Manny hands down are two of the classiest DJ's I know, both share a great quality only few DJ's have. They are DJ's for the ppl not for themselves (non egotistical). In my opinion that is & I'm sure most if not all of you agree. There is no question these guys are geat DJ's & people for that matter, BUT to bad mouth the entire club and bring down all the employees because some of you do not like the decision that was made by owners, DO NOT BAD MOUTH THE ENTIRE CLUB especialy staff such as myself or other tenders who have NADA to do with any decisions> Especially when you don't know 100% of the details at hand. There are probably 3 ppl that do know why this occurred...and until you find out ...then shut your mouth. But remeber tis ... Tempts is owned by XS. So to bad mouth 1 is ..well you know the deal.

AMEN Johnny!

Glad you said. i as well have tried to refrain from posting as well. I am a friend of Teo and Manny, HELL manny is spinning my wedding!!!!!!!! I am very said to see either of them go. But the staff had nothing to do w/ this. I truly hope that b/c of this Teo gets an oppurtunity of a lifetime and takes it b/c he does not have to worry about XS loyalty. A decision has been made. A decision that is bringing 2 great DJ's to town NOT THAT EITHER BETTER THAN TEO OR DENNY but they are here now and they are staying. I want to have agreat summer. No need to bash XS b/c of a management thing. Teo is a great DJ and the world has BIG plans for him I a sure.