Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Huge F.u To X.s

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

AMEN Johnny!

Glad you said. i as well have tried to refrain from posting as well. I am a friend of Teo and Manny, HELL manny is spinning my wedding!!!!!!!! I am very said to see either of them go. But the staff had nothing to do w/ this. I truly hope that b/c of this Teo gets an oppurtunity of a lifetime and takes it b/c he does not have to worry about XS loyalty. A decision has been made. A decision that is bringing 2 great DJ's to town NOT THAT EITHER BETTER THAN TEO OR DENNY but they are here now and they are staying. I want to have agreat summer. No need to bash XS b/c of a management thing. Teo is a great DJ and the world has BIG plans for him I a sure.

Hey my brothers liver has a message for you.........

:bigfinger :D

Eddie Baez at XS? Eddie should stick to mixing the Richie Luzzi track in his basement. Good song, bad dj. Every time I've heard Baez spin, I had a bad time... no crowd energy, no build up, lots of noise and no flow. PAY ATTENTION XS MANAGMENT... THE MUSIC IS FOR THE PEOPLE AND TEO PLAYED TO THE CROWD. That in itself is why he was such a good fit for XS. A big city dj will never make a successful residency at the Jersey shore... different crowd, different needs. Eddie Baez "might" (doubt it) have been a good idea for a once a month guest spot at XS, but never for residency. This is all the more reason why Tempts will be packed every weekend, all summer long!

Guest saleen351

TEO FUCKING RIPPED IT LAST NIGHT, HE DROPPED A MIX WITH THE TRAIN AND SOME ONE SAYING "PARTY" THEN HE KEPT DROPPING IT. HE TORE IT UP AGAIN...........SOUND SYSTEM IS ROCKING, AND LIGHTS GUY WAS SICK AGAIN, < STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY IT TOOK HIM 2 YEARS TO REALLY LEARN THE LIGTHS THERE?

AND LADIES JUST SOOOOOOOOO YOU KNOW THE 80'S CLOTHES ARE BACK. THATS RIGHT ITS ALL ABOUT THE 80'S SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER...........

LORI WHAT WAS THAT DURAN DURAN TRACK HE KEPT DROPPING? YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT YOU WERE SINGING TOO?

Originally posted by kirklop

SALEEN, FRIDAY IS A TOUGH NIGHT.............LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.....A FEW WEEKS INTO THE SUMMER YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN..................NO GLUE SNIFFING FOR ME..................

Friday nights won't be tough in Belmar this summer.

I want to see what the powers that be do when these so-called BIG name DJ's flop or better yet do so-so and they realize what the had with TEO T. Like the saying goes, you don't know what you have until it's gone!!!!!!! Shit, I sound like LAURIE now...

TEO T, best of luck to you my friend, I will definitely miss you this summer in Seaside but you have my promise that I will be following you wherever you go, north, south, NYC, wherever. Good things are around the corner and you, my friend, will have the last laugh. In fact, we'll have a heiney and that other thing we do as we laugh at it all!!!!!!

Peace, love, music, always,

Jimbo

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I want to see what the powers that be do when these so-called BIG name DJ's flop or better yet do so-so and they realize what the had with TEO T. Like the saying goes, you don't know what you have until it's gone!!!!!!! Shit, I sound like LAURIE now...

TEO T, best of luck to you my friend, I will definitely miss you this summer in Seaside but you have my promise that I will be following you wherever you go, north, south, NYC, wherever. Good things are around the corner and you, my friend, will have the last laugh. In fact, we'll have a heiney and that other thing we do as we laugh at it all!!!!!!

Peace, love, music, always,

Jimbo

Well said JBR.......Teo.. I will always have your back my man....you taught me alot.....thanks.......you will be missed my friend

FIRST OF ALL..........

Firing TEO was a decision that was made with pure ignorance. Last summer XS was probably the best it has been in years - and it was because of him. People went there to hear HIS music and every time I was there - it was just an unbelievable vibe.

I AGREE - you can not compare a NYC DJ to someone from NJ, but I would not even consider EB a NYC DJ anymore. Let's face it - TEO has been spinning down the shore for YEARS - he knows the crowd and how to work them - they respond to him. Eddie Baez is a HAS BEEN...........let's get real folks.......he has not been good since his Tunnel days........every time he is down the shore he SUCKS and that is an opinion that is agreed upon by all the Jersey Shore regulars. He could not get a crowd over 20 people to walk themselves into Merge...........why put him in a bigger club? His name holds no weight anymore...........you might as well put me up on the DJ booth............I would probably have a bigger following....

• 3 years later...