Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Fawking Vicious Destroyed Roxy last night... O M G!

You had to be there to hear it. Soprano... kick yourself for not coming... definitely close to if not better then when he was at Factory in August. Closed out that mother fucker with Quoth, legend38, and bebby.

I can't hear, I can't feel my legs or my lower back.... Tired as fuck... More details to come later today.

Macaluso's new track = :eek:

DJ Skribbles DJing for an hour and a half or so was sick too.

Bed time for now.

Originally posted by msoprano13

track listing please.......if there were mad bass drops and hums i will def kick myself in the ass

Who knows wtf he played.. he fuckin remixed every single track... and kick your self hard bro. Crowd song....played backwards.... Can you feel the rhythm.... he raped it.... tore apart every single track bro.

OMG!! I had soo much fun last night.. MY feet are still killing me!!!! I met so many fucking people as well.. It was great too see the regulars again that I usually chill with, Nero, legend38, roninmess, tunnelbandit, jimmy (dont think he has CP). it was nice to finally meet (sorry in advance if i dont say your name.. i still cant hear-think right). Here we go...

Avalon (I cant remember the guy you were with... hes from CP.. it was nice to meet you too.. sorry)

spragga

trancerxn112

rdancer

djmikebugout

quoth- i know i wasnt supposed to come up to you but i did.. so HA...lol

godfatherbam

Airatomic-I am soooo normal I swear!! Dont be scared of me and Jessie. :)

sexxyh

Msoprano.. roninmess was asking me for your number when one song came on... i dont know the name.. lol.. he comes up to me and hes like "do you know msopranos #?" so i said "yea" and he was like "call him now!!!" but my cell was in my car last night w/ your number... it was just funny.. ok guess you had to be there.. anyway.. im out.. till next week..unless i see you guys are Exit tonight!!!!

Originally posted by bebby6919

OMG!! I had soo much fun last night.. MY feet are still killing me!!!! I met so many fucking people as well.. It was great too see the regulars again that I usually chill with, Nero, legend38, roninmess, tunnelbandit, jimmy (dont think he has CP). it was nice to finally meet (sorry in advance if i dont say your name.. i still cant hear-think right). Here we go...

Avalon (I cant remember the guy you were with... hes from CP.. it was nice to meet you too.. sorry)

spragga

trancerxn112

rdancer

djmikebugout

quoth- i know i wasnt supposed to come up to you but i did.. so HA...lol

godfatherbam

Airatomic-I am soooo normal I swear!! Dont be scared of me and Jessie. :)

sexxyh

Msoprano.. roninmess was asking me for your number when one song came on... i dont know the name.. lol.. he comes up to me and hes like "do you know msopranos #?" so i said "yea" and he was like "call him now!!!" but my cell was in my car last night w/ your number... it was just funny.. ok guess you had to be there.. anyway.. im out.. till next week..unless i see you guys are Exit tonight!!!!

And yet, I still have never met you.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

And yet, I still have never met you.

yeah WTF>. i was just talking to FInness (scott) and we just found out we were standing next to each other all night on stage... but somehow never met... Next week, I want to meet everyone.. i am gonna post what im wearing and I will be on stage all night with legend38 and roninmess.. look for me dammit and say hi... :D

oh and smokesum.. thats your name that i couldnt remember.. nice to meet ya :cool:

Originally posted by bebby6919

ok i gotta get to work.. lol i wanted to stop posting 1/2 hour ago.. i cant do it.. ahhhh.. ronins yelling at me now. im going, im going... byeeeeee

its simple

if i'm dancing or something, just tap me on my shoulder or something

break a chair over my head if you have to

What's up to the stage crew. I'm sorry that I was't up there when the guy gave props to Clubplanet. There were a lot more people there compared to last week, it was cool. The line outside aroud 12:30 was rediculous. Thankfully I didn't have to wait. :D

OK, just woke up, my legs are still hurting, JV was siiiiiiick. Finally got to meet some of the stage crew - quoth, roninmess(even though I already meet you a few times before), rdancer, djmikebugout - A lot more, but I can't really remember right now (still verrrrry tired) :( - You guys are crazy, & def. made the night even better, hopefully i'll see some of you @ Factory tonight :)

Originally posted by airatomic

i'm not scared of u 2... always remember u r special, just like everyone else ;)

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Yes renegade master , and DJ Surge played blast the speakers, I almost had a conniption!

Originally posted by njangel

OK, just woke up, my legs are still hurting, JV was siiiiiiick. Finally got to meet some of the stage crew - quoth, roninmess(even though I already meet you a few times before), rdancer, djmikebugout - A lot more, but I can't really remember right now (still verrrrry tired) :( - You guys are crazy, & def. made the night even better, hopefully i'll see some of you @ Factory tonight :)

i'll be at factory

Originally posted by airatomic

i'm not scared of u 2... always remember u r special, just like everyone else ;)

i know im special b/c my mommy tells me so.. just like she tells me i have.. wait.. i dont want to scare everyone else... (lol, steve and larry.. you both konw how that one ends). Im not like everyone else!!! :mad:

sorry bigpoppanils... next fri. i'll throw water at you and push you off teh stage to get yoru attention :)

Originally posted by roninmess

I'd like to thank johnny for playin..... well, he didnt really play it, he fawkin destroyed Renegade Master.:D:eek:

WOW!!!! He Ripped that song a new asshole...He was looping it over and over and over again, sick. Then he threw in the blade song sample!! Insane..Now thats what I call dj'ing!:D :D

It was good meeting all the Cp fawkers..

Legend

Mike Bugout

Siceone

DjjonStephen

Quoth

bebby

....and my new club buddy! Mother F'n Magilicutti!!! It was nice that Cp finally got to meet you!

You better be there for the "..." party!

i had an amazing time last night... i didnt really chill with the cp stage crew, but i did see you guys a few times... either way, johnny kept me there till the lights went on... :grin:

was it just me or did he play some songs twice??? :confused:

i know i def. heard the beki and da booka tracks twice... and they played ppk - ressurection sooooo early... i was hoping hed decided to drop that one again...

anyway, amazing night.. def. sending me back up to school happy~

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i had an amazing time last night... i didnt really chill with the cp stage crew, but i did see you guys a few times... either way, johnny kept me there till the lights went on... :grin:

was it just me or did he play some songs twice??? :confused:

i know i def. heard the beki and da booka tracks twice... and they played ppk - ressurection sooooo early... i was hoping hed decided to drop that one again...

anyway, amazing night.. def. sending me back up to school happy~

the opener decided to be an asshole and use JV's tracks