Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important Oakie News:

This is just a rumor so far, but reports from Nubula confirmed it.

It is said that Oakenfold asked Tiesto to re-remix the "Southern Sun" track. It is said that Oakenfold is unhappy with Tiesto's mix of "Southern Sun". Oakenfold has been working on remixes, none of which have been released at this point. Oakenfold is said to have commented about the vocal in Tiesto's mix. Apparently, he doesn't like how the vocal is buried so deep into the synths. The next 2 released mixes will be Oakenfold's Original & Solar Stone Remix.

Personally, I think this track is perfect the way it is. I like how the vocal is stuck inside the synths the way it is, it makes the vocal string together very nicely. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by djkrackct

This is just a rumor so far, but reports from Nubula confirmed it.

It is said that Oakenfold asked Tiesto to re-remix the "Southern Sun" track. It is said that Oakenfold is unhappy with Tiesto's mix of "Southern Sun". Oakenfold has been working on remixes, none of which have been released at this point. Oakenfold is said to have commented about the vocal in Tiesto's mix. Apparently, he doesn't like how the vocal is buried so deep into the synths. The next 2 released mixes will be Oakenfold's Original & Solar Stone Remix.

Personally, I think this track is perfect the way it is. I like how the vocal is stuck inside the synths the way it is, it makes the vocal string together very nicely. What do you guys think?

its a sick remix if u ask me