• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennEfer

I have to tell everyone about jennEfer's sex life because mine is much better

peace out,

teklord310

I'm glad that I have a boyfriend because there are so many things you can catch these days and i'm the only one he is with and he is the only one that i'm with and i'm glad i have him and he is glad he has me and LIKE there is this kid dowstairs who has herpes and fucks this teen slut in the bathroom and like i'm not really a blonde but anyway i like to ride horses during the week and i like riding dick on weekends.

peace out,

JennEfer

I still don't know how to follow the "peace out" format and forgot to type my name on the end of the post... so here we go agian...

I'm glad that I have a boyfriend because there are so many things you can catch these days and i'm the only one he is with and he is the only one that i'm with and i'm glad i have him and he is glad he has me and LIKE there is this kid dowstairs who has herpes and fucks this teen slut in the bathroom and like i'm not really a blonde but anyway i like to ride horses during the week and i like riding dick on weekends.

peace out,

teklord310

What? You can't go to the dining hall w/ me? Oh.. you're going to get take-out instead later...

Cool, gimme a call so i can come with you.

Late,

Teklord310

why did i get involved all of a sudden... what a coincidence that i was actually reading this.

Originally posted by alphster

What? You can't go to the dining hall w/ me? Oh.. you're going to get take-out instead later...

Cool, gimme a call so i can come with you.

Late,

Teklord310

why did i get involved all of a sudden... what a coincidence that i was actually reading this.

"I brought a bottle of smirnoff, but nothing to mix with"... (15 mins later) Guys i'm gonna yack, i need food, i need gum, i need a smoke, i need girlies!!!

peace out,

Alphster