Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I officially hate tonythelover

So myself, quoth, and siceone decide to do a little pregaming at Tony Meat Lover Pizza's place.............

Fucking place is so hooked up. Bigger than any place I have been in for someone not living at home......on the upper east with an awesome view. I almost dropped a load once I walked in. Kid's got it so hooked up. Not to mention he must be doing something right with his girl for reasons I'd rather not get into.

I am so jealous.........:mad:

Not guilt. The feeling of having put ones foot in ones mouth. See, when you post something like that on a message board, people remember it, and tend to bring it up at inconvienent moments, such as when friends are boasting about the amazing pad you have on the upper east side with the gorgeous view. A pad so amazing that your friend almost dropped a load in his pants.

If you were really sincere about what you said about America, then you shouldn't aspire to live so luxuriously, when your fellow man in the middle east is living in such squalor.

I haven't said any lies about you. I have only given my opinion, based upon statements you made. Everything I've said falls within the bounds of free speech.

But I'll let you off the hook, since its upsetting you so much.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i prefer the term manwhore. don't hate cuz you can't relate fool.

Manwhore is my fucking term. I invented it, and you now owe me a royalty of $2,000 Canadian. All money can be forwarded directly to my pimp, or she will pimpslap the shit out of you. Good day to you.:flame: