Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first board house party.. Thanks Snarfgirl

yea werd thanks a lot once again snarfie. The drunken Irishman,drunekn Mick whatever you want to call me was in full effect. Great seeing all you people and rdancer glad we talked man.

And whoever videotaped Me and godfatherbam going back and forth with our IRISH v.s. ITALIAN/BENNIGANS v.s. OLIVE GARDEN shit, YOOOOOOOOO I WANNA SEE THAT A.S.A.P. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Btw, last night was proof that ginny's can't hold their liquor as good as an Irishman or russian. Right godfather? :tongue:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

damn straight... i think im still drunk!

I'm tired as hell.

Yo! I want to see that video too, it's gotta be histerical!!

Spaghetti 'n Meatballs vs. Potatoes ?

The ceiling above the basement is definetely going to collapse one of these days with everyone stomping upstairs. :D

Originally posted by rdancer

BTW we need more females next time ;) And less vomiters....

Easy way to solve that is to let the guidos stay home and the Irish and the Russians drink up cause we don't puke nor have problems holding our liquor. :finger:

Originally posted by rdancer

I had a really good time running around and taking care of everyone who was sick.. BTW we need more females next time ;) And less vomiters....

True that. There weren't that many people yackin, but it was pretty nasty. No names mentioned though.. no not at all. *cough* xtcgspot *cough*. hope that nobody is severely hung over. l8r

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Muthafuckin trancerxn is there feedin him bread like he is a god damn pigeon.

hahahaha.. yeah I saw that in the bathtub. I guess he likes bread. Bread & Water, instant solution. I offered him salami from the fridge but he gspot didn't want any. :confused:

:laugh2: ok so im at work........ and i hear my phone ringing.... i answer and all i hear is "OMGGG LYNNE IM DYING... U HAVE TO HELP ME!!!!!!" lol.... i felt so baddddd but i couldnt leave work to go scrape gary's drunken body off the front lawn ::at least i think thats where he was callin me from:: so after work i finally show up and there u all are....lookin a lil green, smellin like all types of vomit, and nibbling on bread and water... no wait.. that wasnt all of u lol, just g haha... so i was sittin there wonderin where the hell godfather and trancer are cuz all i saw were rdancer and tecklord... and next thing i know, i hear this banging through the hallways.. and jay, outta nowhere jumps like right into the doorway of the room i was in and yells "ITSSSSS MYYY BIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" lol... classic.

so after that i walk into the kitchen and garys got his face in the sink lol.... and im standing there talkin to jay... ::it was dark in there btw:: i look up and i see the outline of a tall ass m*therf*cker.... i knew it was none other than, quoth ;) he said "look at me... do i look fucked up?" i said "no cuz ur eyes arent buggin out but goddamn u reek of heineken" :tongue: ::by the way... i forgive u for not remembering me showing up;)::

definitely an interesting party i must say... although i was only there for like 10 minutes toward the end of it... kinda wish i coulda seen what went on during the night but, seeing the result of it all kinda explains it :laugh::vomit2:

yea werd thanks a lot once again snarfie. The drunken Irishman,drunekn Mick whatever you want to call me was in full effect. Great seeing all you people and rdancer glad we talked man.

And whoever videotaped Me and godfatherbam going back and forth with our IRISH v.s. ITALIAN/BENNIGANS v.s. OLIVE GARDEN shit, YOOOOOOOOO I WANNA SEE THAT A.S.A.P. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Btw, last night was proof that ginny's can't hold their liquor as good as an Irishman or russian. Right godfather? :tongue:

wtf u talkin bout??? i was handlin my shit just fine, if u are referrin to the fact that i am a loud mouth mo fo when i am drunk, well thats just me, but at least i didnt have my head in a bowl or can half the night like a few that we all know of. oh and that tape will be destroyed by the end of the week dont u worry bout that ;)

Originally posted by godfatherbam

wtf u talkin bout??? i was handlin my shit just fine, if u are referrin to the fact that i am a loud mouth mo fo when i am drunk, well thats just me, but at least i didnt have my head in a bowl or can half the night like a few that we all know of. oh and that tape will be destroyed by the end of the week dont u worry bout that ;)

yes i was refering to the loud mouth mofo part. And fuck no, that tape better not be destroyed it was funnnnnnnnnny as hell. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes i was refering to the loud mouth mofo part. And fuck no, that tape better not be destroyed it was funnnnnnnnnny as hell. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I second that. I want that captured and posted on CP ASAP!! Get me a copy of it and i'll do it.

Originally posted by godfatherbam

just cause i was loud dont mean i cant handle my shit...and i guess it is unanimous that the video gets put here so i will get it and give it to rdancer to rip...

:rolleyes:

OK! That shit was mad funny, or so I have heard ;).

Originally posted by jennEfer

Where and when did this all happen???

sat night in dirty jerzey...lol but it was mad funnnnnnn!!!! oh and yes i remember everything i said cause i am not a retarted mofo when i am drunk, just really loud, but those of u who know me know that i am loud to begin with anyways... :D

you guys are fuckin hysterical...thanks for coming and puing everywhere *ahem* my sink michael *ahem* the toilet gary...ya big geeks.....that was fun oh goooood lord that video is great you too idiots going at it something about potatoes and meatballs i dont even know....and jay my house didnt smell that bad...and alan i'm all the female you need soo noo more girls for you

Originally posted by trancerxn112

its all your fault really... if you had a tums my lactose intolerant ass wouldnt have drank that tall glass of milk and my stomach wouldnt have decided to pay a visit to ever drainage area in ur house

alright alright i'll buy your damn tums haha right after you get me some more bread:D