Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im in the mood...

djmoonshine

come lay with me in bed and cuddle, rubbing my face and running your fingers through my hair... give me soft sweet kisses that gradually intensify... grasp my hair and gently tug... lick and nibble my neck while your hands run up and down the length of my body...

make me sigh and shiver in anticipation...

*god i need a fuckin life* :unhappy:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

come lay with me in bed and cuddle, rubbing my face and running your fingers through my hair... give me soft sweet kisses that gradually intensify... grasp my hair and gently tug... lick and nibble my neck while your hands run up and down the length of my body...

Nah, more like you need a man.

come lay with me in bed and cuddle, rubbing my face and running your fingers through my hair... give me soft sweet kisses that gradually intensify... grasp my hair and gently tug... lick and nibble my neck while your hands run up and down the length of my body... make me sigh and shiver in anticipation...

(DjMoonshine Sleeping)

(I tip to the edge of the bed and lift up the covers, slowly slide into the bed and under the covers) sliding my palm behind your neck and tilting your face towards mine, awaking you with soft gentle kisses on her lips, then slide one palm behind your back pulling you close to me, and then kissing you along your collar bone, then sliding the same hand up to your angelic face and with two fingers caress the side of your face, gently brushing away the hair from your eyes and ears... as begin to kiss your ear lobe, collar bone and then slide my tongue gently down the center of your chest... now stopping to lick the abdomen region... while slowly draggin' my hands along your ribs, and stomach...

gently lifting you up by your hips and ... (you'll have to meet me to find out the conclusion...)

:( im with u moonie.... i love that stuff.

Originally posted by dgmodel

(DjMoonshine Sleeping)

(I tip to the edge of the bed and lift up the covers, slowly slide into the bed and under the covers) sliding my palm behind your neck and tilting your face towards mine, awaking you with soft gentle kisses on her lips, then slide one palm behind your back pulling you close to me, and then kissing you along your collar bone, then sliding the same hand up to your angelic face and with two fingers caress the side of your face, gently brushing away the hair from your eyes and ears... as begin to kiss your ear lobe, collar bone and then slide my tongue gently down the center of your chest... now stopping to lick the abdomen region... while slowly draggin' my hands along your ribs, and stomach...

gently lifting you up by your hips and ... (you'll have to meet me to find out the conclusion...)

:eek: meeting you will not be a problem!!! :tongue::D

I was gonna respond to this with a nice sensitive comment...

but seeing as i'm a bitter, jaded fuckwog lately and this is making my skin crawl, I think i'll say something different, like...

whoopdedoo.gif

:D Kiss my Ass, Cry Me A River.

<--Single for 2 1/2 years... can't imagine why... :hat:

Originally posted by cintron

I was gonna respond to this with a nice sensitive comment...

but seeing as i'm a bitter, jaded fuckwog lately and this is making my skin crawl, I think i'll say something different, like...

whoopdedoo.gif

:D Kiss my Ass, Cry Me A River.

<--Single for 2 1/2 years... can't imagine why... :hat:

nah shawtee its all good.. i wont be kissin your ass... :rolleyes: but you're right... i def. know why you're single... :blank:

nah shawtee its all good.. i wont be kissin your ass... :rolleyes: but you're right... i def. know why you're single... :blank:

:D man, i posted that earlier today and i was just waitin' to see how you were gonna respond.

kind of an anticlimax :(

ah well :) as long as you know i'm just jokin' and i really do appreciate your situation... (bitterness helps me cope).

*muah*