Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NERO @ Exit

either should be dancin remix or club bizarre, thanks for commin even with the shitty weather. n to all those who must, id deff say that was my best yet !!! cant wait till for sat to get here again, n did u leave me a voicemail @ like 6 30 am

a nero

yo ant so sorry i couldnt make it this saturday i know u ripped sh**t up anyway , Lotta shit came up so i couldnt make it out but ill be there next week i wish i could of heard ur tech house set man i know u were pumped to play it, sounds like u did good to umm i guesse ill talk to u later bro peace, and again sorry i couldnt make it

NERO!! OMFG.. you played an awesome set last night!! I got there at 1:29, just in time to get in free!! wahooo.. lol.. I told you I'd make it. I never break a promise! :). Now all i have to do is convince jessie to go back next week!

I think sats would be off the hook if there was more people there.. Come CP where the hell were you all?!?!!?!? Theres too many weirds, we need normal people there.. I like seeing farmiliar faces.. lol. Its weird going to a club and not really knowing many people.

So you all better be there next week!!! :tongue:

ant you definitly ripped shit once agian..... i cant wait to hear what you do this sat... and for all you people that missed it.... you better be there this saturday..... to bad the rain killed the crowd well onceagian this week ladies free till 12 hopefully it will be nice out

Originally posted by bobross

Im planning on going this Sat..

Anyone know if you can use the Roxy card?????

yeah you can.. you get in free till 1:30am and you dont have to wait on line.. show the roxy card to the guy who takes teh tickets, dotn go to the guestlist table and dont go to teh front booth to those girls.. walk straight thru :)

hahaha still laughing. . .DT B DAY hubert ST(HoLLa). . .NEXT WEEK DeeP DisH for my 21st(march 16th). . .I know yer holdin down exit but gotta roll through for DD~!. . .drop me a line or 2 or a G. . .<MiKeMc)~ ~ ~:eek:

Originally posted by bebby6919

yeah you can.. you get in free till 1:30am and you dont have to wait on line.. show the roxy card to the guy who takes teh tickets, dotn go to the guestlist table and dont go to teh front booth to those girls.. walk straight thru :)

thanx a lot bebby... I was wonderin cuz i heard that some saturdays they dont take it. are you gonna be there?

Originally posted by bobross

thanx a lot bebby... I was wonderin cuz i heard that some saturdays they dont take it. are you gonna be there?

I went for the first time last week and I saw bobby G outside.. It was 1:29am and he was like run in there you have one min. They accepted it. There is al 99% chance I will be there... It depends on my friend.. Im not going by myself.. So, I have to talk to her. Fri night is going to be a long night so I also have to see how I feel! Are you going?